Chapter 24

The mission was a success.

After Bakugou was captured by the Vanguard Action Squad, the training camp for the UA students came to an end and they had to deal with the ramifications of it's failure as the Pro Heroes had to attend lots of meetings with different presses.

Meanwhile inside the hideout, Bakugou was strapped and restrained on a chair by Kurogiri and Tomura before the leader asked the explosive one to become his ally.

However, the only answer he got was,

"DROP THE SMALL TALK!!!!" and "GO DIE!!!!!"

The small TV was showing the broadcast of UA's public apology and Tomura sighed as he said he understood why society is criticizing UA for their failure. That is because the current hero society is not truly just.

Spinner who was in the room watching TV agreed with him saying that the current Hero society isn't just since the modern Heroes are only doing their job for compensation and not out of selflessness.

Tomura explained that the League of Villains are fighting for a just, equal society and intended to win this battle.

Dabi walks downstairs at that moment and Tomura ordered him to remove Bakugou's restraints.

"You sure? Since this ticking time bomb might attack."

"We have to treat Bakugou as an equal. I am well aware of that."

Knows he had no possibility of winning against them all, Dabi has Twice remove the restraints. As Twice removes the restraints, Mr Compress apologized for forcibly kidnapping him and explained that the League of Villains is not just a group of hoodlums perpetuating crimes nor did they casually abduct him.

He goes on by saying that everyone in the League of Villains is shackled by the current society and hoped that Bakugou would understand their discrimination.

The restraints are removed and as Tomura approaches Bakugou, he attacks the leader with his Explosions.

"It is pointless to try and make me change my mind!" Bakugou screamed as he jumped out the way of Tomura's outstretched hand.

"I will be the one to beat All Might!" He announced standing tall. "By being a better hero than he is!" He glared at everyone in the room and snarled. "Nothing they say will change that!"

The smoke from Katsuki's Explosions cleared and Tomura looked to see that the hand on his face has been blown off as a result of the attack and Twice, with his already beaten up body from the ice boy earlier, was now whimpering on the floor.

Bakugou, who had been watching to UA's public apology after he was released from his restraints, continued to taunt the Vanguard Action Squad and Tomura, telling them that his combat authorizations have not been revoked.

However, Dabi, Toga, Magne, and Mr Compress who were in the room, were not intimidated. Kurogiri attempted to help Tomura, but he was silenced when his young master glared fiercely. Kurogiri stopped and Katsuki tensed as they watched Tomura pick up his hand and put it on his face.

"It looks like just talking will not convince you... Sensei, please give me the "force" to help me convince him."

The voice on the speaker commended him for his wise decision and a second later, a shrill yell could be heard.

"Twice!!!" Deku came running down in comfy extra large T shirt with the words "criminal" written across it. He had gotten a warning from the speaker in his room that someone was badly injured and he panicked as he rushed to the injured villain.

His hands were a little dirty with soil so he washed his hands really quickly before putting down the apple he held and crouched down next to Twice.

They weren't anything life threatening but Twice's mask was a little burnt away and he had a small burn on his cheek.

Twice was whimpering a little clutching his head. His mask wasn't completely gone but his eye was exposed and he felt pain.

Deku hushed the scared villain and buried his face into the folds of his shirt to calm him down. Toga had left the room and came back with a black handkerchief. She ran with a sewing kit and the two immediately started to fix Twice's mask.

Deku was hugging Twice the whole time as Toga stitched the fabrics together. He sat on Twice's lap so the crying man had his face burried in Deku's shoulder. With one hand on his head to help keep the villain feeling whole, Deku ran his other arm up and down the firm back to sooth him.

The whole time, Bakugou had silenced as he watched this unfold. The new villain that ran down didn't give off the same aura as the others. In fact, the bubbly aura that did flower out was very similar to someone he bullied as a kid. Someone who died without him ever apologizing....

It's not possible....

He's supposed to be dead...

He died along with the hundreds of others who tried to contain an illness in the hospital....

"Done!" panted Toga as she tied the last knot in the sewing and Deku patted Twice's back. The shivering didn't stop as he slowly turned his head to see the fixed mask in his line of sight and immediately made a grab for it and put it on. It was then that his shivering finally stopped and he sat up to pat Toga's head.

"Thanks Toga, your sewing is really well done" he thanked the blonde girl before turning to Deku.

"Thanks Deku, I really needed that."

Deku and Toga both blushed a little from the compliments and nodded happily giving the villain a hug as Tomura smugly looked at their captured target.

Bakugou was looking at the white and black boy with a face of horror.

"D-deku?...."

The boy sighed, detaching himself from the hug before turning around to face his childhood friend and gave the spikey blonde a small smile.

"Hi Kacchan."