Chapter 33

"We'll be there quickly."

"Deku!"

Dabi called as he hung up on the phone and the monochrome boy quickly jumped off the roof and landed near him.

"What's wrong?"

Dabi realized he didn't ask exactly what happened but it was too late.

"Toga's... crying.... Blood...."

Izuku quickly took over and almost immediately, he and Dabi teleported directly to the abandoned warehouse.

"Toga?" Deku called as he let go of Dabi but almost tripped from worry.

"Hey bitey what are you doing?!" Dabi yelled as he held Deku up and the blonde twitched, responding to their voices.

"D-Dabi?" she whispered as she stopped licking the blood.

"Deku?"

The tears suddenly started to pour and Deku wanted to cry too as Toga curled up into a ball and a pained wail came gurgling out.

The boys ran forward and embraced the crying blonde, ignoring the blood that seeped into their clothes as they did. Toga was family to them, always has and always will be, and when she's upset, they are too.

"Hey Toga..." Deku whispered as he clung to the blonde. "Tell us what's wrong?"

Toga cried as she opened her mouth, revealing the blood pooling inside that she hadn't yet swallowed.

"S-Sis...."

Deku's heart stopped as he looked closer at the legs that lay lifeless next to them.

"Big sis Magne..."

Toga nodded as she cried and Deku felt his own breath shorten as this was the lost of another family member.

Why do the people I care about die?

The next few hours passed in a flash as the league had returned home.

Deku was in charge of the body as usual and the place was unusually silent.

Toga was hugging Twice and the two were huddled on the sofa as Tomura and Dabi were sitting back to back on the floor.

Izuku suddenly appeared in the room, dirt still on his hands as he held a shopping bag filled with apples. He silently put them away in his space before joining the others on the floor.

Dabi and Tomura immediately got up and sat closer as Twice and Toga got off the sofa too. Mr Compress walked in with his arm bandaged properly with Spinner helping him and seeing the others, they also joined the pile on the floor.

There were no exchanges of words as they remembered the first time they did this. It was after Moonfish, Mustard and Muscular's arrest. But at that time, Magne was still with them.

"What did you do to her body?" Toga whispered, her eyes wanted to cry again as the only other female in the league was now dead.

Deku smiled before sighing.

"She's with mom and Himiko... I ended up burrying them together."

Toga teared up and she scrambled to her feet, dragging Dabi up too as she did.

"I.... I want to see their graves!"

Toga had refused to go see their graves beforehand as she would cry by the mention of Himiko but now, she really wanted to go see them.

Tomura and the rest of the league nodded and Deku smiled before Izuku teleported them all.

Opening his eyes, Dabi looked around to see them standing in an area he didn't recognize.

"Where are we...?"

"In the forest near where I use to live with mom" Deku replied and Dabi questioned him again.

"But... You were in Hosu?"

"So were you and you didn't live there" Deku retorted and Dabi finally smiled too.

"Touché"

The league were happy that they had Deku, he was the one who pulled them up from their lows. They relaxed before looking around and then noticed that the hillside was actually filled with small rocks.... And lots of them too.

"What's..."

Deku then dropped the smile as he crouched down next to one of them. "It's about a hundred of the bodies of those I had to kill"

Silence reined down as they looked out. The rocks were evenly spaced out so Deku had given them all a proper burial.

Deku then sat by one of the three proper grave stones and pointed at the oldest looking one.

"This one is mom."

Dabi watched as Deku introduced the others to Inko and Toga cried as she introduced Himiko. Magne was now there too and the League all payed their respects before sitting down by the apple tree that stood nearby. It was actually at the very top of the hill they stood on and it was decorated with beautiful shining red apples.

There was something unnerving about sitting by the graves of the two mothers and Dabi felt his airways tighten as memory of his own mother entered his head.

Maybe she'll die like Inko and Himiko

"Aaarrgghhh"

Deku and Toga immediately went on high alert as Dabi collapsed to the floor, clutching his face so the staples pulled against his living flesh. A pained whimpering escaped his throat as he writhed on the floor, the world spinning as he couldn't breathe.

"Dabi?!" Toga shrieked as she rushed to the scarred boy's side and Deku wiped her tears away as he joined them.

They've lost their whole family too

Tomura prodded Dabi on the forehead out of concern, "Oi dipshit"

What about the rest?

Mr Compress waved a hand in front of his face. "One cannot space out during a show, the show must go on"

Spinner was panicking with Twice and the duo ran circles around the tree.

Is Natsuo, Fuyumi and Sho-

"DABI!!!" Deku screamed, hugging the boy tightly and Dabi felt his whole body shake before blinking and focused on the two in front of him.

His vision cleared as he saw the fluffy white hair and the loose tangly blonde strands, his hands slowly reaching up to pet them both.

"Hey" Toga said softly, her hair was almost completely free as her buns came loose.

"H-hey..." was the slow reply and Toga smiled.

"Stupid burnt bitch, you had me worried."

Dabi smiled as he let go of Deku's and sat up to tie Toga's.

"Worry more for your hair, you look like a wreck and a half."

The league relaxed as the oreo loving idiot returned with his rude comments in bulk and Toga grinned

"Not as much of you, twat"