Chapter 39

"Good, now return to your room and no one else dies"

Ignoring Mirio's desperate cries telling her he was fine, Eri closed her eyes and made a dash for the hallway Overhaul pointed and dissappeared around the bend.

Please don't die for me

Were her thoughts as she wobbled forward, her small legs shivering in fright as she made her way towards. She had never known the taste of what it meant to be saved and the feeling of Mirio hugging her felt like a whole different world. It was a world that was warm, kind, and a place she could only dream to be in.

But if I do, people will die...

Once again, she didn't cry as she kept pushing herself to go forward.

She climbed up the stairs towards her room before looking down into the place where everyone was fighting. Mirio was being treated as Sir Nighteye and Aizawa stood there facing Overhaul.

Deku was standing by the entrance and he didn't know what to do.

Do we help the heroes????

I think? I can't tell if Toga was helping the heroes or us!

But it's Toga, she either helps us or helps the league to help us... And if we take Overhaul out, we help everyone emotionally!

True.... So?

We had this conversation before!

We did?

YESSSS!!!!!! WE HELP!

Nodding, Deku let Izuku take over and he took the back seat within his mind. With his whole body losing colour, he once again became what he could see: monochrome.

"Hah.... It's been a while since I've had full reign... Last time was...."

Izuku frowned as he remembered how Muscular was put into prison.

"Right...."

He muttered away for a while before remembering about the fight.

"ah... Oops..."

Overhaul was continuously being stopped by Erasure Head and his quirk canceling eyes while Sir Nighteye was trying to subdue him.

Simultaneously, all the other heros were fighting Overhaul's crew of yakuza and since they couldn't provide backup, the heroes were ultimately fighting a losing battle.

Unsure on how to provide backup with the side heroes or the main fight, Izuku kept scanning the situation.

The hero he had bumped into earlier in town when he first saw Eri was injured and upset, although distracted by the fight Sir Nighteye was in. Two heroes who seemed to have healing quirks or knowledge of some kind were with him and Eri was no where to be seen.

No, she's right there.

Deku pointed out that the girl, so pale that even his black and white sight could see how pure she looked, and Izuku nodded.

The problem was that because of their sight, there was definitely something wrong with the girl.

Her whole body was completely clean and devoid of colour yet at the same time, she was shining as if she was colored.

"Oh I get it..." Izuku muttered and Deku didn't understand.

"She's shining white..."

Oh....

It was hard to tell but it was true, Eri was glowing but not the normal colour. Instead, it was a light that meant she had no particular disease. She wasn't dangerous so why was she glowing?

Neither of them knew but they'll deal with it later.

"Guess I'll go leave a few drop kicks onto Overhaul to help Twice and Toga feel better!"

He immediately teleported into scene, freaking out Erasure Head for a second before he professionally calmed down. Sir Nighteye didn't seem fazed at all as he threw another Hypermass Seal towards Overhaul which the Yakuza dodged and ran forward to try and grab the hero.

(btw, Nighteye only anticipated Izuku because he's used his quirk on one of the heros to infiltrate okay? He hasn't made contact with Overhaul so he can't predict what happens in the fight)

Sir Nighteye moved out of the way once again as he moved from side to side to dodge the endless stampede of drill like rocks coming his way.

Izuku spun in the air and took a pencil dive towards the Yakuza, his body crashing down as hard as he could before breaking one of the drill rocks that Overhaul manipulated to use as defense.

More slabs of rock then rose up from the ground like a kraken from the sea before hurling itself with amped strength towards Izuku.

Deciding to not teleport, he instead twisted so he could absorb the shock and use the recoiled to throw himself back into the air.

While concentrated on Izuku, Overhaul was unable to send a second wave of rock as Erasure Head had stopped his quirk again and Sir Nighteye ran forward to try and take him down.

Once again, another one of Overhaul's followers threw himself between and with his injury, Overhaul was unharmed as Erasure Head blinked.

"My quirk is useful but it's still a pain to use it on myself...." he muttered and with horror, Izuku watched as he touched his follower's body and the two briefly split apart before coming together.

Erasure Head's hair raised again and Sir Nighteye ran forward except this time-

"urrgghhh...."

A massive stone spike ran a hole into the hero and Aizawa realized with horror, he canceled the quirk of the follower who merged with Overhaul.

"No...." Mirio muttered as he saw his mentor get hit and Izuku flipped before spinning to gain momentum and came back down again.

Overhaul payed him little attention as he just continuously just sent another stone slab his was but the monochrome boy was picking up speed and with each attack, Izuku's momentum increased and each drop kick came down heavier than ever.

"Tch... Don't touch me... "

Overhaul grumbled before bulking up with his follower's quirk as Izuku became a Glitch and just started a rain of non stop kicks.

But since his forte was more in the department of capture, he was only capable of stalling Overhaul in a stalemate. After all, he usually fought as backup and with the two heroes unable to help him overwhelm the yakuza, Izuku was stuck.

"DEKUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Two yells, one low and one high pitched, could be heard as a bunch of heros burst into the scene and Izuku smiled.

"Ah, that's Twice and Toga"