Chapter 34

"Not as much of you, twat"

"AAAARRRGGGHHH"

Twice groaned with boredom as Spinner polished his massive collection of swords.

"You said it...." mumbled Dabi as he lazed on the coach and Toga hummed in agreement.

"then get your heavy asses off me dipshits..." Tomura groaned from underneath the two and Dabi smirked as he leaned his head back.

"lmao hell nah"

No one had the energy to do anything anyway so Tomura just kept lying uncomfortably as Toga half attempted to reach the floor.

It was a failed attempt but she was too lazy to bring her arms back up so she just lay there, hands towards the floor.

The sound of the tap running indicated that Deku was still washing the plates they used for lunch

"Do you think he's still angry?" Dabi asked suddenly and Toga shook her head.

"I think he's more annoyed at himself for not being strong without Izuku"

Even though Deku was physically fit, he insisted on becoming stronger anyway so earlier in the morning, he was doing hand to hand combat with the others but pathetically lost and ended up sulking in the corner.

"He just doesn't want to lose someone again

"He just doesn't want to lose someone again..."

Toga and Dabi went silent as Tomura muttered what they were both thinking about. They know the feeling all too well. And they needed to be stronger to move forward. But to do that, they...

"Ugh I don't wanna think about the fucking Yankee right now....." Dabi complained and Deku popped his head through the door.

"I don't either, I'm going to stock up now."

With that, Deku dissappeared and Toga sighed again. "I wanna goooo!"

Dabi nodded so they both got up, finally off Tomura who flipped around and stretched.