Chapter 30

"It's stabby time!"

With Tomura now fully embracing his role as the boss of the League of Villains, the restart of their operation began.

Toga was assigned with infiltrating the Provisional Licensing Exam and obtain a sample some student's blood. It was going to be useful if they could have the blood of the UA students.

The next day when Toga woke up, she yawned as she came downstairs with her white blanket that was now pink from trying to wash off blood too many times.

"Morning Deku!~" the sleepy girl yawned before she nuzzled Deku from behind and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning Toga" Deku smiled as he flipped the bacon he was frying over.

"Wow you look like shit."

Toga turned to see Tomura and gave him a nod. "Just like you then, yay we match."

After giving Deku another morning kiss, she went back into her room to change and came back still in the school uniform she wore when she was kidnapped by her own father.

Mr Compress came down and had a brush in hand as he liked helping Deku by brushing Toga's hair up. He wasn't very good but good enough to put her hair up into messy buns.

"Thanks Mr Compress" Deku smiled as he put a plate in front of the now partially awake Toga who started eating immediately.

"No problem, one must look presentable before a show after all!"

"sup hoes" Dabi greeted as he strutted down half naked again and Deku immediately reached under the counter for one of Dabi's shirts

The scarred boy never remembered to put on a shirt in the morning so Deku developed a habit to just keep them under the counter.

"I'm about to start my mission Mr McBurnt Nugget." Toga said in a muffled voice as she chewed.

"I'm going to get in by drugging a student!"

"Nice, I'm just going around listening for information for today." Dabi nodded as he dressed before starting breakfast too.

When Toga finished eating, she waved goodbye before heading over to the heroes training exam area. Her victim was Camie Utsushimi and she posed as the second year Shiketsu High School student for the test.

Now to a new point of view; the heroes.

After Bakugou was rescued, he explained to the teachers about what happened when he was still a kid.

Information about a presumably dead child called Izuku Midoriya was then uncovered and the heroes found that it was a child who was only called dead because the police gave up looking for him.

Mr Aizawa was one of the teachers who lead the investigation after seeing a picture of the child from Bakugou's mother. It really was the demon child he tried capturing during the instant death incident at the hospital.

The child had no registered quirk so all they had to go on were the eye witnesses at the scene. Mr Aizawa flipped through the pages he filled out himself a decade ago when he was just a few years into being an official hero.

Izuku Midoriya, four years old almost five, only child of Inko Midoriya, single parent.

"Tangled green hair with black roots and matching eyes, tests say he cannot see colour. Murdered his own mother that day...."

Information of him was given to all the top pro heroes as he was affiliated with the League and a report from Kamui woods revealed that although the hair colour was different from the picture provided, he had met the said villain once before.

"It was the sponser incident a few months ago where two guards were found unconscious. Knocked out."

More was revealed when two of his students admitted to already meeting the villain.

It became alarming to find out that this villain, although the same age as the first years, was on equal footing to the hero killer that no hero had been able to walk away properly from.

They had finally caught the hero killer but that was only after All Might himself came and took him down after a month of searching.

Was this kid almost as strong as All Might?

And finally, with the updated information of his recent looks, the other pro heroes found the child's street identity.

"The kid goes by multiple names such as organ taker, inhuman glitch, or death eater. But his official street name seems to be Monochrome Glitch."

"How was Monochrome Glitch chosen again?" asked Aizawa and the police looked a bit sick.

"Whenever a person goes missing, sometimes there is a pool of blood although it doesn't happen often. This pool always has a signature written in it and the forth known blood case was a bad one, the blood had some sort of disease in it which killed an extra 28 people who were on cleaning duty. "

Erasure head nodded, it's not a coincidence that the same happened all those years ago with his mother was it?....

And why Death Eater? That one's a bit odd....

"Personal name is now Deku, reasons unknown but Bakugou seemed perfectly fine calling him that.... And estimated death count...." Aizawa looked confused at the number.

"Only 15? Considering the others in the league and his record I honestly expected more.... "

Either way, since the fight between All Might and All for One had knocked the hero out of his title as number one, to boost strength, the first years now also participated in the yearly Provisional Licensing Exam.

Class 1-A chattered about the recent events during homeroom as Mr Aizawa attended a meeting. It was just excited chatter until Bakugou stood up and left the room with a pissed off look.

Deku.... Why is he in the League? Was it my fault? AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH WHY DIDN'T I THINK HE WAS STILL ALIVE?!?!! I KNEW THERE WAS NO BODY BUT I JUST ASSUMED THAT WEAK ASS NOBODY JUST DIED!!!!!

Mentally ranting, Bakugou stomped around until the bell rang and by the time he had finally accepted that Deku was a villain, the exam was apon him.

All Might's retirement had dealt a crushing blow to hero society as Endeavor became the symbol of a weakening society and this meant one thing.

The wake of a new era for villains had arrived.

Yeah, that was just information building.

Next chapter will be back to our league's pov!!!!!