Chapter 27

He wasn't going to go without a fight.

Toga, Twice and Mr. Compress immediately attempt to capture Bakugou but the student fended them off with his Explosions. All Might tried to help him but All For One stops him and pushed the number one back.

Bakugou was about to attack the villains with his quirk when Deku dragged his limping body in between them and his arms held out.

"Don't hurt them!"

The Explosions fell short, just barely missing Deku as he refused to see another one of his family get hurt. Dabi falling unconscious, Tomura howling in pain, Twice shivering from fright.... All those images burned his mind and he refused to see another on hurt, especially by someone he knew.

Seeing Deku shielding the villains with his arms spread out as if he was go to attack, All Might rushed forward to punch Deku out the way but Bakugou panicked and stepped in between the oncoming fist and Deku. But even before the hand hit the blonde, All For One stopped All Might and held him back.

Suddenly out of nowhere, an ice ramp suddenly appeared high in the air and Bakugou looked up to see two of his classmates, his best friend Kirishima holding onto the class rep's back with a hand out.

All For One saw the duo and was about to throw an attack at them when All Might intervenes by punching his arch nemesis.

Bakugou looked to see Kirishima yell, "Take my hand!" and just before Tomura could try and take Bakugou, a large Explosion blew him back and the target was launched into the air.

Bakugou grabbed onto Kirishima's hand and although he gave a smug grin, he looked back and saw Deku collapse from pushing himself and he wore a face of regret.

Everyone was surprised that students were even in the area and refusing to allow Bakugou to escape, Magne along with Spinner and Mr Compress devised a plan to recapture him.

Magne magnetized Mr Compress and Spinner pushed him, causing Mr Compress to fly at the group.

Suddenly, Mt. Lady used her quirk and attack, Titan Cliff to intercept the flying Mr Compress causing them to smash into each other.

Unable to get to the student, Mr Compress called to the others as Mt Lady yelled at the students to escape before falling down and becoming unconscious.

Magne and Spinner prepare to launch Twice into the air but before thet could, they were attacked at blinding speed, causing them to fall down. The one responsible for striking them down was Gran Torino, the elderly hero was annoyed at the students for following All Might's recklessness but All Might was pleased with their intervention as he could now fight All For One without holding back.

Now that the tables had turned, All For One saw that they no longer can secure victory due to the rescue and that most of the Vanguard Action Squad is unconscious.

He sighed as he breaks momentarily away from the fight to forcefully activate Magne's Magnetism so before Tomura could attack Gran Torino for hurting the league, everyone was magnetically pulled into Kurogiri’s Warp Gate.

With everyone drawn in by the magnetism and Mange thrown into the portal courtesy of the mastermind himself, they were all teleported away.

As he was being sucked into the Warp Gate, Tomura called out to his teacher concerned for his safety but the only response he got was him telling Tomura to continue the fight. Tomura and the unconscious Kurogiri are teleported away by the Warp Gate, causing the portal to disperse and without All for One, they escaped.

The next few days were chaos as they were thrown into their new base prepared by All for One previously as they watched the news. It turns out, the boss was put in prison somewhere and they grieved for his loss but....

They were villains so adapting to change was just part of their daily life.

It was odd for everyone because Tomura was now "boss" and no longer "leader" and that was the easiest change to adapt to.

They felt a little lost not having the most powerful villain in history behind their backs and exposed was an understatement. But with Deku's hard head to keep them having three meals a day, Dabi, Toga and Twice quickly settling too followed by the other members, Tomura started to embrace his role as the boss of the League of Villains.

It took a week but the villains has settled into the new place, each with their own rooms again.

"Nooooo!!!!!!!!!" howled Toga as she went into her new room.

"what's wrong?!" Dabi, Twice, Deku and Kurogiri all turned up.

"My stuff are all still in the old base!!!" she cried and they realized they couldn't go get it because the heroes are probably taking everything they own for DNA checks.

"It's okay, we can go buy whatever you were missing." Kurogiri hushed and Deku nodded.

"really?" Toga asked, her whining slowed down as she lit up.

"does.... THAT MEAN A SHOPPING DAY?!" The rest couldn't help but nod knowing they were agreeing to chaos.

"How bad could it be? It's going to be terrible." Twice contradicted and ironically answered his own question.

"We have time right?" Deku asked Kurogiri who nodded, Tomura was still getting everything in check so he assumed they had another week to sort everything out.

"let's goooooo!!!!!" Toga shrieked and Deku sighed.

It was going to be a long evening.

The first thing they did, was hit the a general store. Toga went straight to the kitchen section and immediately bought three sets of knives. Except Dabi bought them because she chose the age rated ones and she was a year too young.

Deku held onto the knives and walked past the fruit section as Dabi went to get a trolley. They were just around the corner so he didn't follow because what could go wrong? He ignored the apples as he heard a sound and realized a fact he already knew.

With Dabi and Toga, anything could go wrong.