Chapter 2

Okay...

Izuku ran into room filled with the bodies of those who tried to get close as nurses scream behind him.

He ignored their cries as he realized that whatever the problem was, he wasn't being affected at all. He could breathe just fine and he didn't die as he walked straight up to the surgery table.

He grabbed one of the surgery knives and with a pained expression, cut a line above the coloured area on Inko's stomach and gently eased the two flaps of skin aside.

The nurses who stood just far away enough watched in horror as the angel child they thought they knew had turned pale, he had almost no pigment in his skin at all as he cut open his own mother and started to pull out slices of liver.

One screamed as they boy then lifted the dripping organ to his mouth and grinned as he gulped it down.

"D-d-demon... It's a demon child!!!"

They ran off to call the police and heroes as Izuku swallowed the organ painfully.

That was delicious! I could actually taste this unlike the times when you eat.

I... Just ate mommy....

No!

I'm a villain?

You're mind is becoming painful!

I hurt mommy...

Listen here!

What do you want?!?!

Listen, it was ME who ate our mommy, you just happened to be there okay!?

But...

No! I won't hear it! Label me the villain! Hate me okay? Just don't hate yourself...

But... I can't hate you...

Izuku...

Is mommy going to be okay?

I mean, I had partial control near the end so I stitched her up but the other cut the doctors made...

He looked at the gaping hole oozing blood still and pain shot through Izuku.

If we acted earlier, mommy could've probably lived....

"That's him!"

Izuku looked to see the nurses pointing at him with heroes and police who jumped forward and pinned him to the floor.

What's going on?

I don't know! I'm scared!

"No!!!!" Izuku screamed as he panicked under the police. It hurt as he was forced to the ground and his mind spun.

"Why are you doing this to me?! Help!!!"

The policeman didn't know how to handle a crying child screaming in pain and his grip loosened for a moment.

Izuku immediately wriggled out of his grip and bolted towards the door but that ended as he got tangled in a scarf.

"Help!!!!!" he struggled under the folds of fabric and when he was forced to look into the eyes of a man with upstanding dark hair and glowing eyes.

Help me please!!!

?

Izuku where are you?

As the hero's eyes dimmed, Izuku's voice came back.

I don't know what's happening but when that guy's hair rose up, I get locked up!

Izuku became quiet and stopped wriggling as he looked at the hair which stood up again.

Okay, so you're gone because his hair is up...

Izuku sat obediently and his heart thumped as he watched the hero's hair fall.

Okay... Since I ate... I think I can help

Since his body was already becoming Monochrome from earlier, the hero didn't question it as Izuku became completely pale just like how he sees the world.

And it was too late when he noticed the body distort before teleporting away.

(view cover for reference)

Where am I?

I didn't check... I just wanted to get away. Plus, I felt food was this way.

As Izuku walked around the new place, he walked into an alley and saw a guy completely coloured in patches.

Woah that's purple! Yummy~

What's wrong with him?

His skin is completely covered in burns that can get infected...

Can I help him?

Yes, let me eat it. It's just a layer so he should be fine when I'm done.

Izuku nodded, he didn't want a repeat of what happened to his mother. If he can save a person, then he'll feel better. He took a deep breath before slowly approaching.

"Hey..."

"What?! Who are you?!" the boy shouted and Izuku jumped from fright. He was older by a few years and his whole body was covered in colour.

"A kid?"

"Your burns..."

"None of your business."

"Can I t-try and help?"

"Huh..."

He gave a skeptical look and Izuku knew he needed to push a little more.

"I-I'll do a little bit and if you d-don't like it, I'll stop-p." he stuttered as he gave a puppy stare.

The stare took the boy off guard and sighed.

"Whatever kid. Do what you want."

Izuku lit up as he bounced over and picked up the guy's arm.

Okay what now?

It's only the surface, just eat the very top layer. Trust me.

Izuku took a deep breath as he stared at the colour that shone in his monochrome world.

It was beautiful to see colour but he knew he had to get rid of it.

Nibbling on the top layer of skin, Izuku ignored the bewildered look on the stranger's face as he ate from one side to another leaving lines. Instead, his eyes glittered as he realized the boy's body was actually becoming coloured the more he ate so the more he nibbled, the more alive the person became.

The colour of his hair is called red. The part that isn't burnt is skin colour and the burnt part is made up of reds, browns, purples and blacks.

Izuku smiled happily as he took in the colour before letting go when he finished a small section. He got up to see how the burnt boy had reacted and the guy looked at his burnt arm and the area covered in this his saliva.

The part where Izuku literally stripped off him didn't sting as much as before and instead, felt more comfortable.

Izuku looked at the guy who had more colour than anyone else in his whole life and asked with big eyes.

"Can I eat the rest?"

He gave an amused smile before placing his arm back near Izuku's mouth.

"Sure."