Chapter 19

Target sighted!

By the time he had cleared the local neighborhood from people with organs that were killing them, the day where the UA hero course students left for the forest training camp had arrived.

They all went through Kurogiri's gate before they split off into three groups.

Dabi, Toga, Twice, Mr Compress, Moonfish, Mustard and the nomu where one group. They were the ones who stayed at their current location; close to the teacher's lounge, and Dabi took control and had their phones ready to receive his signal.

"We should attack now!" Spinner exclaimed and Mr Compress was already ahead and started this lecture about patience.

This equipment is so ugly! I wanted it to be cute!" Whined Yoga about the design of the machine she carried on her back.

"You should worry about whether it works or not." Replied Mr Compress as he looked at the thing. "The only thing that matters is if it functions properly and completes it's purpose."

Spinner was still restless and desired action, causing Dabi to order him to be quiet and that they will only attack when all of them are confirmed ready and in their correct location. Dabi informed everyone that the success rate of their job depended on their experience which they all have.

"I've done my research on all of you but it's not enough to guarantee a victory."

The next day, the villains finish preparing and watched as their time had finally come when a test or courage gets announced.

Magne and Spinner were paired up together and sent to the mountain where the roads ran to hold the rear. There were no heroes there but once they plan started, a hero running off to get reinforcements was really likely because they'll jam signals.

Muscular and Deku were paired up and sent to a secluded mountain peak to observe the fight with Deku's clairvoyant sight and now, they just had to wait for the final call.

And when Dabi saw the kids insist on playing a game of courage, he knew the time had come.

The others were called and everyone was in position as Dabi watched the class 1-A pair up and waited twelve minutes to send another two into the woods.

When the fifth pair from Class 1-A which was a girl with round pink cheeks and a girl who looked like a frog, entered the forest, Dabi saw their target in the next pair and gave the call.

"Stay on call, when the phone hangs up it means the signal has been cut. You know what to do from there."

Inside the forest, two 1-B students praise the third for her scaring tactic just as the signal got cut and smoke appeared causing one to faint. Another realized that the smoke was dangerous and covered her mouth before enlarging her other hand, telling the other conscious student to not inhale the smoke as it is poisonous.

Suddenly, the poisonous smoke covered the entire forest, Mustard using the gusts of air to help carry it as far as it would go.

The Pussycats and the remainder of class 1-A saw black smoke arising from the trees and somewhere in the forest, Dabi commanded the Vanguard Action Squad to attack.

Toga's eyes were already stalking the pair of girls who left before the target in the forest and she crept after them hiding in the bushes.

Magne and Spinner immediately attack and knockout Pixie-Bob who was closest before the Pussycats could prepare to take action.

Backing up a little to when the test just started but on a ledge at the mountain side.

A young boy with black hair and a red cap with little horns hat sat at the edge of the mountain close to where Deku and Muscular walked out from the portal.

Muscular's exasperated sigh about babysitting caught the boy's attention and he peaked over the rock only to squeak in fear.

Muscular didn't miss the sound and immediately became aware that they weren't alone and he chuckled as he stomped over.

He clicked his tongue when he saw it was only a kid but the kid pointed at him while shaking.

"I know you... You killed my parents!" He cried and Muscular gave him a look of confusion.

"Who?"

Deku overheard what the kid said and felt a little hurt as he remembered all the parents in his life.

Wait, I'm a villain now. This is normal. I've don't it before, all my victims had family at some point.

The boy was tearing up now and he pointed an arm at Muscular before a small stream of water spluttered out. The sight of the water and the boy's eyes triggered Muscular and he balled his hands into fists.

"Oh I remember now! Of course! They were the ones who took out my eye!" He pointed at the red covering that was built into his face over a missing eye.

"Those damn Water Hoses! They were the ones who pissed me off the most! Spouting crap the whole time about not giving up because they needed to be heroes! They were so persistent! They kept trying to fight even when they died! Can you believe them?"

He babbled maniacally as his body tensed. He then glared at the boy who shivered and fell to the floor.

"So you're their kid huh?"

He grinned as he walked right up to him and raised an arm, ready to kill the boy where he sat.

Wait no....

What's wrong?

You... can't just kill...

We do though?

I know that we're murderers but...still...

Deku gazed at the helpless boy who was too scared to move.

As the punch came down, Deku's body ran forward and jumped, grabbing the boy into his arms before landing a fair distance away.

"Why are you in my way Deku?" Muscular growled as his fist hit the ground, crumbling the edge.

Deku held the boy in his arms like his child as he glared as Muscular.

"He's just a kid!"