Chapter 8

That was until Himiko died.

With Izuku reaching the age of 14, Toga 15 and Dabi 21 (a/n they said he was in his early 20s so I made it up okay?), Himiko died from her body's past habits catching up finally and the household broke down.

Toga's father didn't seem to care about his wife passing away as his schedule didn't change at all. The only thing he did was also make sure Toga was fed but apart from that, he was the same as before.

As for Toga, she was heartbroken. She had never lost a person before unlike Dabi and Deku so Himiko's death crushed her the most.

As for the two boys, Deku cried just as much as Toga while Dabi, although he didn't cry, was completely silent and didn't even argue with Toga like he usually did.

The changes in the house happened like a storm as Deku completely took over cooking. He would make too much at dinner to pack it in the fridge for Toga's breakfast and lunch as well as make sure enough alcohol was left in the fridge for when Toga's father came stumbling home.

Toga started to do some housework too because she had grown to dislike the smell of cigarettes so she would air the house out when her father left.

Dabi didn't change much as he still helped mentain everything and teach both Toga and Deku what Toga brought back from school.

Personality wise, the two boys didn't change much maybe because they had experienced it once already but Toga's change was obvious.

She became ridiculously more clingy and not a weekend went by without her snuggling in their dog pile on the living room floor.

She also ended up developing this habit where she would want attention every time she felt even a little lonely and she would feel nervous when she couldn't see someone on her line of sight. Somehow this translated to Toga being able to read situations well as she became observant although the downside was that now she required a minimum of a bird a week rather than one every other as her blood cravings got worse.

But despite this, both Dabi and Deku accepted her and they didn't mind making sure the girl with messy buns for hair was constantly pampered with attention.

It took a while but a when a year had passed and Toga was a couple months into the age of 16, they had settled down again.

"I think your roots are showing" Deku pointed out as he and Dabi started walking back with their earnings for the day. Dabi wiped sweat from his forehead as the job he worked on that day was at a construction sight and groaned.

"Already?"

He then ruffled Deku's head and peered into the fluffy locks.

"Well you're still black and white. No green."

Deku giggled and the two headed to the shop and walked in to buy the black dye.

"Come on! Any later and Toga is going to latch onto me too hard for me to cook!" Deku laughed as he tugged at the slow moving Dabi.

The scarred man thought about the consequence of peeling Toga off Deku and sighed before picking up the pace.

There was no way he wanted to try and detach the blonde girl from Deku again. Last time he did, she stuck herself like a koala to his leg for eight whole hours before her grip loosened.

They arrived on time when the father would've left already and Toga had been at home for no longer than fifteen minutes as they hopped over the fence.

The door was left open which was weird but they didn't take it to mind until they walked inside the house.

No blonde girl had come flinging herself at the two...

"Toga?...." Deku called as he put down the small bag of coins.

"Hey bitey where are you?!" Dabi yelled but no response came back.

Izuku do you know where she is?

Check her room, I can trace blood there.

"Her room!" called Deku and Dabi nodded as the two ran up to look around.

There was no one there but Deku could smell a small trace of Toga.

"here" Dabi said as he pointed to a note crammed in a pot of pens. Deku opened it to find a tissue soaked in blood and a quickly scribbled "papa sold me".

They look at each other in panic as they read those three words. Toga was family to them, and they were going to get her back.

Hey can you do pinpoint track Toga from this amount?

I haven't eaten enough but if you could find a few coloured organs, then I can probably pinpoint teleport us there.

"What did Izuku say?" Dabi asked as Deku licked the blood.

"I need to eat a few more to find her."

"Let's go then."

They ran into the backstreets where low time criminals hid and one by one, Deku pointed out a person and Dabi immediately ran up to them and grabbed them before knocking them out unconscious.

Izuku then quickly sliced open the body with his sharpened nails since they didn't grab a knife when they ran out.

Gulping down the organs, they saved three people from their diseases and had to kill two before Izuku was capable of getting exactly what they needed.

"Dabi!" Deku gasped as he swapped places with Izuku and the scarred one quickly held on as Izuki teleported them away.

They found themselves in an air vent where when they look down, they could see Toga tied up and trying her best to escape her rope bindings.

They looked around to see that Toga was not alone as the room was filled with a bunch of other young girls between the ages of 14 and 16. The door which was to the left had a popular hero company's logo and it was guarded by two armed men.

What was going on?