Chapter 37

"I'll be home soon"

Deku nodded and just as he hugged back, Eraser Head ran onto the scene to see Toga hugging the blood drenched boy.

Without warning the teacher leapt forward, separating the two as he recognized Deku as definitely the older version of the demon child from the infection incidents.

He frowned as he didn't know whether to fight or capture the green head and went with his guts, grabbing the boy and leaping backwards.

Toga became furious as Deku was taken from her and with an animalistic screech, she stabbed Erasure Head with a glare before pulling at Deku's hand.

However, with the hero's scarf wrapped around her body, she was pulled away and thrown down the hallway.

The capture scarf then wrapped around Deku, encasing the villain and flashbacks of when they first met ran through his mind.

Stop! It hurts!
Deku calm down!
I can't function if your mind crushes me!

Izuku yelled and Deku calmed down, waving at Toga who was going to attempt to run back and gave her a smile.

She calmed down too as she glared at Erasure Head, knowing he was physically stronger so she growled before retreating.

In another concealed room, Twice had began his fight with Sir Nighteye and ordered the Rappa clone to attack. Sir Nighteye easily predicted the clone's movements and evaded them before kicking the clone onto the floor.

The clone grazed Sir Nighteye and in response, the hero threw an item called a Hypermass Seal at the Rappa clone which smashed it into a wall. Surprising Twice along with the Police Force members, Sir Nighteye explained slightly sarcastically to the others that when it came to close combat and prediction, he is quite fast.

"However," he said, his sarcasm dropping as he looked at Twice. "I did not predict the League of Villains teaming up with the Shie Hassaikai."

As the Rappa clone dissolved, Twice blamed the yakuza for being useless and ranted to himself for being useless. As he did, Sir Nighteye threw another Hypermass Seal at Twice which ripped off a part of Twice's mask.

Panicking, he ran down a corridor as Mimic formed a wall between the villain and the hero.

"Oi! You almost crushed me!" Twice complained but once realizing his face was in the open, he began struggling with splitting apart.

At that moment, Toga had retreated to the same corridor and saw Twice in a panic attack so she quickly approached him and hugged him close.

"Hey it's okay" she mumbled, trying to remember how Deku did it for her and the others. It was harder than she thought as she pulled out one of the pink handkerchiefs she bought with Magne when they went on a girl's day out shopping.

"T-than-nks" Twice stammered as he calmed down, realising he was staying together.

"No need, we're just doing our best to help the Yakuza." she smiled, "even if they're mean" she whispered and giggled a little.

"Do you remember what Tomura said?"

Twice nodded as he tried to push his worries down and smiled weakly.

"Yeah, because in the end it's all for our league."

"See? It's all for the famileague!"

Toga giggled at her new word and Twice smiled, loving it.

"From what I've seen, the heroes are going to win" Toga continued, tone changing and Twice agreed.

"Well I guess we should do what we feel is best and go with what we wanted in the first place?" He asked and the other villain nodded.

"For revenge of Big Sis Magne, let's destroy the Yakuza from the inside!"

Twice cheered up before an angry look overcame Toga again.

"But first-"

Her ears picked out a sound that she learnt to remember and it was Mimic hiding in the walls.  She had a lot of practice over the week after all and this meant he was overpowered by the heroes. As if on cue, the Yakuza spoke up immediately as he saw the two hugging.

"Blegh! Your friendship is just disgusting"

Toga growled but calmed herself down as Deku's smile from earlier told her she had to move forward.

She felt sympathetic towards Twice for trying his hardest in correcting his mistakes, understanding his pain in prompting Magne's death and trying to take responsibility. After all just like the bipolar man, she also felt guilty.

If she had controlled her emotions better and not wanted to kill Overhaul the second he started to say mean things, then maybe Magne wouldn't have gotten as worked up as she did and then, maybe Magne wouldn't have had to die.

But she had to keep stong because as long as she kept Magne alive in her memories, the big sis would never truly be gone.

And now there was another person insulting her family as her favorite was being held captured by Erasure Head, she smiled with full intent to kill as she coldly spoke.

"Well it's the Shie Hassaikai's fault for making Twice work too hard! You guys are all meanies!"

She made sure to use childish language because she had thought of a plan.

"Always correcting the tiny mistakes and unrewarding us by being a terrible ally!"

Mimic went silent and Toga took the opportunity to explained how Deku was being held hostage by Erasure Head and they looked into the hallway Toga had used to retreat. It was blocked as Mimic had changed the hallway again and Toga said her dangerous idea in how to get out of this situation.

"We should to kidnap Eri!" she whispered, knowing the girl was the centerpiece of Overhaul's plans. "I want to kill Overhaul myself but instead..." she looked a the glass vials of hero blood on her.

"we can to use the Heroes to get what we want. Hopefully they will destroy each other."

After explaining what to expect, Toga took out the Rock Lock hero's blood vial and gave Twice a parting hug before standing up.

She hoped her plan would work.