Chapter 17

She asked for it.

When Dabi came back, he really did only take off the white tank top.

"You really are an idiot!" laughed Toga and Deku couldn't help but giggle as Dabi was clearly sweating still.

"You should take off the jacket, not the top, silly." Giggled the monochrome teen and Dabi sighed before complying.

" Giggled the monochrome teen and Dabi sighed before complying

"Now I look like a pervert..." He complained as he stood in only his trousers.

"You always have though." Toga added and Dabi clicked his tongue again.

Deku just sat back eating his biscuits watching this unfold.

"Shut up Blondie."

"Hehehehe Dabi is a perverted old man!"

"And you're a horny dumb bitch."

"eXcUsE mE¿!" Toga stood up knocking over the biscuit bag as she marched over.

"Says the charred nincompoop!"

"Oh? Big words now? So scary! Are you sure those words aren't to big for your small mouth?"

"My mouth is not small! I will bite your head off as proof!"

She lunged forward and Dabi dodged aside before running behind Deku.

"Oh yeah, it's not that your mouth is small, it's just you."

"How dare you!?!?!"

Dabi grabbed the biscuit bag before bolting to the stairs and he patted Deku's head as he ran for it.

"I'll go get my top then."

He left Toga and she brought out the last few Oreos from behind the counter where she hid them and started to eat.

A loud clatter came from upstairs and Dabi came running back down.

Toga fell off the chair laughing as she saw the burnt boy stomp his feet with his shirt not on properly

"Ok, you're not a pervert. Just an absolute moron!"