Chapter 29

(A/n it's my birthday today and I turn 18 so I've decided to release another chapter 💞
Have a good day guys!
30.10.2020)

"I will kill you dipshits!!!!"

When Tomura rubbed out the crayon smile off the hand, Kurogiri sighed as he reminded them that there was still a faulty light and he couldn't reach it because of the ridiculously high ceiling accommodated for nomus.

"Dipshits!!!!" Tomura called and both Dabi and Toga popped their heads out from the side stairs.

"you called?" toga giggled but frowned as she saw the clean hand.

"yeah I did, you're helping me fix a light."

Dabi groaned and the three of them headed down.

"Who knows how to fix it first of." Tomura asked and Toga raised her hand.

"I don't!!!!"

"okay then, Dabi crouch down."

The scarred boy complied and Tomura immediately sat on his shoulders. Toga then shrieked with happiness as she jumped onto Tomura's shoulders and Dabi groaned as he tries to stand straight.

Toga giggled as they wobbled forward before shutting up

"wait... Didn't I say I can't do this?"

"and that's exactly why I'm making you do this." Tomura huffed and Dabi groaned from the weight.

"well this punishment isn't so bad..." Tiga sighed as she fiddled with the bulb.

"I'll also have you know that from my height exactly at this moment, I can see Deku's reflection on the mirror on the stairs." Tomura added and the blinds blue up.

"WHAT?!?!? I WANT TO SEE DEKU!!!!!"

Tomura smirked, "so if you want to see him then hurry it up!"

"wahhhhhhhh" Tiga cried and Dabi's legs quivered as Tomura relaxed.

"heh, that's what you get."

Deku hummed to himself as he started prepping lunch. He had memorized everyone's tastes and since he had nothing better to do during the day, he set about making individual lunches for each member.

He automatically felt sad as his hands make a strong tea with two sugars and he sat brooding at the kitchen counter as he now didn't need to call Kurogiri to send it to All for One.

The mist man saw Deku sad and immediately went downstairs to see how the others were and Toga jumped off Tomura's shoulders, almost hit the ceiling, as she landed and sprinted towards her beloved.

"Deku!!!!" she flung herself at the sad teen who immediately put on a smile.

"what's wrong Toga?" he asked and Toga growled.