Chapter 35

"Huh... He's out..."

Dabi muttered as he struggled to lift Tomura onto the sofa. He then picked up Deku and turned to look for Toga but she wasn't anywhere to see.

Dabi removed the hands off Deku before catching a glimpse of a small blonde figure trying to reach the knife cupboard.

"Toga!"

A few seconds later, Dabi found himself successfully holding Deku's hand as the rope from under the counter was made onto a harness to hold still the tiny Toga.

"This was probably the smoke...."

She was about the age when they first met and seeing Deku's hair becoming an ever brighter green made Dabi smile.

Except as he stood there, with Deku still scared of him from the lemon earlier and his grip on Toga strengthening as he was unable to get her to let go of the knife she had, he wore a blank stare

"You know what, I'd actually rather deal with Yakuza bitches...."

The mini incident wore off by the time night arrived and the two had returned to their normal bodies.

Tomura came back to life and Dabi sighed as he kept to his word.

They had to deal with the mafia at one point anyway so might as well make it sooner. The others agreed and just like that, a few days later, Tomura called the number given to them.

Mimic was the one who picked and with a dangerous tone, they planned for the two leader's next meeting.

"Then we shall all meet next week"

Deku gave told them the information of Overhaul having a potential daughter called Eri and about their encounter earlier. It worried the others since he could've been killed and Toga refused to let go of him for the rest of the night.

The week passed, filled with the league getting information so they could deal with the meeting properly, and soon the communion between the Shie Hassaikai and the League of Villains commenced.

Tomura with the whole league this time and Deku, who didn't bother dying his hair, wore a mask to hide who he was, met with Overhaul and his gang after being lead through their underground base.

(Overhaul saw Deku's face + white hair. Baby incident made it green again so + mask, Overhaul can't recognize.)

Tomura sat down with his feet up and immediately announced that if the League should join forces with Yakuza, it will not be under the Shie Hassaikai but instead,

"We are to be equals"

Tomura's second condition was that Overhaul shared the details of his plan because the League wouldn't be involved in worthless schemes.

He reached into his jacket with a grim smile. "I have... an idea about the plan."

Chrono and Mimic jump to threaten him but Tomura was unaffected as he demanded what the whole league wanted: compensation for the death of Magne.

"The value of Big Sis was not compensated."

Overhaul called off Chrono and Mimic, and Tomura took out the Quirk-Killer Bullet that was used on Mr. Compress.

"Does your 'big plan' have anything to do with this?"

Seeing that they were informed, Overhaul sighed and shared the details of his plan to eradicate Quirks using Quirk-Killer Bullets.

He then invited Tomura to play a game of Shogi but the blue refused.

"The fun of Shogi is using the opponent's pieces" he said before glancing over. "I want you to lend me Toga and Twice, or Kurogiri because I don't want you to move about."

"WHAT?!" Shrilled the blonde angrily and Tomura refused the request.

"Their quirks are essential to the League" he said coldly, hiding the fact he just didn't want any of his league to be in danger.

But Overhaul insisted that the League return the favor since he did just reveal his entire plan.

Seeing no way out, Tomura agreed and the meeting came to an end.

"I DON'T WANNA GO WORK FOR HIM!!!!" Toga cried as she flailed her arms around. It was evening now and Tomura had called an emergency meeting with the rest of the leaders in his league.

Toga was too busy whining to care and Deku already knew, as Dabi whistled as he realized how many people were actually in the league.

They had just been part of the elite so he never realized that there were others.

Twice was blaming himself for getting Magne killed because he felt that the woman had only attacked because Twice was crying as Overhaul talked shit about the league.

"Yeah! I joined the League to feel good, be like Stain and to make the world easier to live in for us!" Toga added and demanded to know why she has to do such an unpleasant thing.

The anger of Magne was still too fresh but Tomura sighed before surprising everyone, as he took off the father's hand from his face.

"This for the sake of the entire League. The Shie Hassaikai are looking to overtake us as the pinnacle for villains. They haven't viewed us as equals and, Twice if you feel guilty then take responsibility for what happened."

Twice went silent as he nodded and Deku smiled as he saw Tomura change in attitude.

He's becoming more like the master now

Yeah it's a good thing, it means he's finally over it.

"I trust you two to do what you think is best for the League in this situation."

Despite their hatred toward Overhaul, Twice and Toga nod and Tomura smiled as Kurogiri opened the gate.

With one last hug for a while from Deku to them both, Toga waved as she and Twice became temporary Yakuza.

They stepped into the mafia territory and was greeting by Overhaul apologizing for killing Magne and asked that the new recruits share their abilities up front.

Without consent, both Toga and Twice explained their quirks.

"How did you..."

"You can't lie with me" Shin Nemoto spoke as he used his quirk to make sure they don't plan on betraying the Yakuza.

"As wanted criminals, both of you will stay in base for the time being."

Toga shivered and nodded as Twice both agreed and disagreed.

They both really didn't want to be there.