Chapter 48

"They were made from my hero."

Deku teared up as the girl he saved called him her hero, just like when he saved the Kota kid in the past. He smiled before turning to the heroes.

"So rather than being a hero... I hope you all will accept I'm a villain but still want to save others."

The heroes were silent as they didn't know what to say when Bakugou spoke up, his hair bristling angrily as he fumed.

"HELL YEAH FUCK YOU DEKU!!!!!!"

"Kacchan language! Eri is here!"

"I'M GOING TO DESTROY THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE YOU SAVE BY SAVING MORE THAN YOU!!!!"

He then grinned evilly and set off mini explosions from his palms.

"I'm going to be the number one hero so you better be the number one villain Deku... SO I CAN BEAT YOUR ASS AND SAVE MORE THAN YOU!!!!"

Deku grinned and Aizawa sighed before pinching his nose.

"This is madness.... But probably the best outcome for you.... "

"No demon child?" Deku asked and Aizawa scowled at him.

"Shut it problem child. I'm supposed to be a hero here."

Deku giggled and the League stood up.

"This will be an interesting game of cats and dogs." Mr Compress said confusingly and Bakugou grinned.

"Fuck yeah it is, I'll beat the number of people you save tenfold you cowardly pussy!"

Dabi grinned before sticking his middle finger up and Bakugou.

"Try it, bitch!"

There was angry noises from Kurogiri trying to shield Eri's ears when the girl looked up at Deku.

"I know I can't say bitch or fuck but can I say pussy?"

There was silence as the green head stopped laughing and slowly turned to smile at the two who argued who stopped immediately.

"WAIT I'M SORRY DEKU!" Dabi screamed as his voice escaped his lungs and Bakugou didn't know what to say as he looked at the person who was aggressive to just a second ago.

"Katsuki... Touya... I want a word with you both."

A high pitched scream ripped through the air as all three suddenly dissappeared and left the heroes shocked while the villains awkwardly laughed.

"I mean he won't kill them.... I think...." Toga mumbled and there was just confusion as they waited to the trio to come back the few minutes later.

Both Dabi and Bakugou looked like they had stared death in the face and were lifeless as they sat there silently. Toga and Twice half-carried Dabi and Todoroki took Bakugou while giving way too many glances at Dabi.

"You can come over whenever and ask." Deku said to the curious boy who nodded.

"Aizawa you have Mr Compress's number right?"

The hero nodded and Deku grinned before taking a deep breath to make an announcement.

"It will take a while but we, The League Of Villains will rule the underworld! You heroes better step up your game before we save more people then you!"

Mr Compress got excited at the performance like exit and gave a dramatic spin.

"Who will civilians rely on? The heroes or the villains? Who will save more people and resolve crime?"

He started to go off on a tangent and the fami-league smiled, that was just how Mr Compress was like. Deku waved at the others as Kurogiri opened a gate for the heroes to leave since Izuku was taking the family.

"Well then... We're off!"

They all teleported away and in a heap, the league were thrown into a pile onto familiar floors.

"Deku!!!!" Toga squealed as she threw herself towards him and and they tumble around.

Mr Compress ruffled the mass of green hair as Tomura smiled softly.

"I'm glad you stayed."

"How could I leave?" Deku smiled as Eri giggled in Spinner's arms.

"You knobheads are my family!"

"Knob?" Dabi asked as he revived from the dead.

"That's what you are." Toga piped in and Tomura gave an odd look.

"What's a knob?"

"Oh my gosh I forgot you were stupid!" Toga laughed and the scarred boy frowned.

"I'm not stupid, you're stupid you silly hunter...
...
...
...
Traps are superior."

"YOU STUPID SANDPAPER FACE!!!!"

The arguments immediately started again and Deku lightheartedly laughed.

Even if his vision was black and white, the world around his seemed to be stained in a warm colour and he smiled as he gave everyone a hug.

"I love you all, we're family."

The others all looked at the smiling green head and laughed heartily.

"And family stay together!"