✖️Caught✖️

✖️✖️✖️

Chapter 6: Caught

✖️✖️✖️

The Boy That Hears Things That Aren't There

Her lips were against mine. It was perfect. It was everything I ever wanted. She tasted like vanilla and booze. As gross as it sounds, it tasted perfect. She tasted perfect.

I heard someone in the door clear his throat. We broke apart, turned around and saw Bradley. He smirked mischievously, his brown eyes glinting in mischief.

"Well, well, well," he smirked in a tsking tone. "What do we have here? You're cheating on my best friend with this freak."

"He's not a freak," Sydney said angrily.

"He hears voices," Bradley scoffed at her, "and I suppose that turns you on?"

"More than you do," I sneered.

"I hope you know that your ride in the high life is over, and I plan on making your life miserable at every chance I get," Bradley told both of us.

I was angry. You could bully me, hurt me, but if you even think of laying a hand on Sydney, I will beat you mercilessly. So, I got up and threw Bradley against the wall. He looked surprised.

"Don't you lay a hand on her," I growled. "Or else I will decapitate you with your own arm bones!"

Bradley actually looked scared. I was proud that I could protect Sydney. He scrambled out of the office, and Sydney looked at me in relief.

"Thank you," she whispered. "I feel bad, though. I'm even bad at being a fake girlfriend. What's Jake gonna think?"

"He'll be fine," I assured her. "He'll just 'break up with you'."

"I guess," she shrugged. "Now, c'mon, we have pre-calc to attend to."

She began to skip out of the office, but I grabbed her wrist and turned her to face me. I shut the door and pushed her up against it. She bit her lip nervously as my hands met her hips.

"I really want to kiss you," I told her.

"Then do it," she shrugged.

I pressed my lips hungrily onto hers. She accepted this kiss and kissed back. This kiss sparked the fire within me. I never had a fire, a passion before. Maybe she was my passion.

✖️✖️✖️

a/n: just a quick little cute chapter between these two

i really ship them, but i wanna give jake a really cute gay relationship

reading all those muke fanfics are finally gonna pay off

if you ship muke more than your existence like me please message me so we can be best friends

also message me if you're stockholm syndrome af

xxx