C H A P T E R 41

"I call the freezer aisle!" You yell jumping out the car, not waiting for anyone's response. You speed walked into the store and was about to go in when realization struck.

"Sherlock found out she had no money?" Masky taunted. You didn't want to argue so you just shrugged your shoulders.

"Slender gave u-us $250, so we'll split and then meet up at-t the car."

Time Skip

You and Toby finished putting the groceries away, which would have been a much faster process if Masky hadn't ditched the two of you. You sighed and went up the stairs, open the door to your room then shut it. All of a sudden you heard the bed ruffle and jumped.

"What the fuck Jeff?"

"Shut the fuck up, I'm trying to sleep."

"How ironic." You blandly stated. He rolled his eyes (?) and you walked to your desk. Taking out a couple of papers and some art supplies. You started sketching something out, decided you didn't like it, crumpled it and threw it behind you.

"FUCKING BITCH!"

"What."

"YOU THREW A FUCKING PAPER AT ME."

"Oh."

You heard shuffling behind you, followed by a shift in the air. Holding your arm out in air, you caught the knife that was about to be thrown at you. It went silent before you chuckled a bit.

"That was so badass." You remarked. You were going to continue on with your achievement when.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

"What." Jeff groaned.

"THERE'S BLACK SHIT OOZING OUT OF ME. Oh wait- it's probably just blood. Nevermind." You waved off.

"Blood isn't black dipshit."

"For human type peeps. I don't know about ghosts though, so I'll just guess this is normal."

"You done? I kinda actually want to fucking sleep." Jeff harshly asked. You didn't take it offensively and just hummed in response.

Small Time skip

It's been 30 minutes since Jeff fell asleep (You were glad he snored or else you would have never known.) You got an amazing idea of painting on him. You've been meaning to practice painting, something you loved to do but forgot about overtime. You got your painting stuff out and took his arm. You decided not do his face as it would have very much crept out by his eyes being open. Deciding to be generous, you paint a blooding smile onto his arm to match his face. Picking up a brush, you decided to start by mixing paints to make a darker red.

Flashback

The 14 year old girl rushed into art class excitedly. Y/n had always been somewhat of a loner, but not during art. The girl tended to practice lots of artsy stuff, mainly focusing on painting and drawing. So everyone was surprised at the h/c haired girls talent. Of course she would be bothered by the occasional, "Ooh can you draw me?" and the "Can you draw this for me?" but all the poor girl wanted was a couple more friends.

End of Flashback

Looking back at it now, you were naive. You were glad they stopped, or else who knows what you would have turned into.

"What the hell are you doing-"

"Move and I swear I'll cut your hair."

That was all you had to say. After ten minutes you let Jeff move but made sure he wouldn't ruin the paint. It went silent again, though it was a comfortable silence. You could tell that you had the pick of making conversation or leaving it quite, and you chose the latter.

Time Skip

You laced up your boots and pulled your hoodie up. You decided to go on a walk in the woods. Rushing down the stairs, you got a few annoyed groans from the clacking of the boots. But you ignored it and went on your merry way.

You plugged your earbuds in and put your playlist on shuffle, then walked around. You let yourself daydream while walking mindlessly. You knew it wasn't a good idea because of the possibility of getting lost, yet you still went on. Though your suspicions were correct. You had gotten lost.

You walked in aimless circles, hoping to find your way back home. You stopped to take a rest when you found the river you had went swimming in about a week ago. You sat on the floor and let your head rest on the tree trunk. You blocked out most sounds from the outside, so it gave you quite the shock when you heard rustling. you took out your earbuds and looked at the direction of the sound. You slowly crept near the sound, narrowing down to a bush. Your eyes widen as . . .

. . .

Cliffhanger!! Heyo everyone!! I'm back! This chapter is really short but I've actually been working on this chapter for over two weeks? Why? Writers block T-T. But anyways, I'll see you guys next chapter, Bye Clouds!! Unedited

-Blxrrii