Key Note

People aren't reading the important note or just ignoring it.

I want to highlight the fact that this book is all over the place and it will be rewritten.

If you can't handle a weak character (forgives all the time and doesn't have a backbone) or a jerk character then don't read the book. There's no need for the comments reminding me of this because I know - there's no point commenting about it.

There's not much character development, it's unhealthy and toxic - I know.

Also, there's opinions in here that not everyone will agree with. If you can't handle that, don't read the book.

There's no point not taking in the warning, then reading the book, and complaining about characters and their actions.

Yes, I know it's all over the place and characters and themes are just frustrating, and it'll be rewritten.

I know so destructive criticism which, some people think is constructive, when it really isn't, is not needed.

You've been warned so beware of your comments.

I haven't edited the old author notes or comments at the end of the chapters - they're outdated and weird looking back.

This is all said with no hate or offence or disrespect. Just please be aware and don't act as though you had no idea the book is like this.

Anyway, if you do decide to read, I hope you enjoy.

:)