fifteen

I looked at the GPS, seeing there was only ten minutes left till we got there. 

A long seven damn hour drive to the house, but shockingly, the two of us made it work. We took turns driving, he drove the first five hours, I drove the last two. I fell asleep for a bit until I was needed at the wheel. 

I glanced at Hotch, who was checking his phone for something, "How's Jack?" I asked him. He looked up at me for a moment, and then back at his phone. 

"He's good, he was at his friends house this morning" He responded, sliding the phone in his pocket. "I had a question" he admitted, and I nodded. 

"What's up?" I turned down a familiar road, turning the GPS off. I knew were I was going at that point. 

"You look really nervous about this weekend, do you need to tell me something?" I gulped at his question, stopping at a stop sign. I looked both ways, and then continued driving. 

I shrugged, "I uh... I left this place because I didn't like the people" I started, "Well, I didn't like most of them. My best friend was here, but he's not anymore" I was being very  vague, I didn't need another pity party. "I'm just worried that you're going to see this and run" He narrowed his eyes. 

"I'm not going anywhere" He ensured, "We didn't even start really dating yet, I don't want to run away yet"

DATING? 

Holy shit, he said it. 

He said the word, I could finally die peacefully.  

I raised both my brows, "Yet" I muttered, and he put his hand on my thigh. My eyes went wide, I jumped a little at the suddenness. I wasn't complaining though, 

"Let's do something tonight" He said as I stopped at another red light. I examined his face, his magnificent face. 

A face that I could stare at for hours. 

I nodded, blinking incredibly fast. Gulping, I spoke, "Yep" I shut my eyes, flinching at the way I said it, "I mean, yeah... I would really like that" He tried holding back his laugh, but he failed miserably. He sat back and took his hand away from me. 

"You should probably go, the light turned green almost ten seconds ago" I hissed as I slammed on the gas, and that only made him laugh harder. 

"This is my street" I revealed as soon as we pulled down the long road. He scanned the scene, almost every house on the block looking the exact same. 

He looked confused, "Which is yours?" He asked, and I let out a laugh. He moved his eyes to glance at me, and I continued staring down directly ahead. 

He did the same as me, and he looked surprised, "Really?" I nodded. 

"Sadly" 

000

"This has to be the biggest house I've ever seen in my entire life" Garcia admitted as she entered, and Morgan spun around slowly, taking in the entire view. 

"This isn't even a house, it's a hotel" He corrected, and I chuckled lightly. He was pretty close, "Look at the view!" He gestured out the glass doors, which revealed the view of the bay. 

"I knew you were rich, but not billionaire rich" Emily was mesmerized by everything she was seeing, "The fucking carpets are Versace!" 

"You can thank Bill for that" I let out, "This is my stepfathers" I reminded them, and I heard someone squeal. I jumped, spinning around. My eyes went wide at the sight, 

"Veronica!" Anastasia, our housekeeper's daughter, yelled. She was my age, she was basically my built in sister. We were so close we used to share a room. 

"Ana!" I rushed towards her, engulfing her in a hug. The two of us giggled as we held one another, "God, you have no idea how much I've missed you" 

Her mother died a few years ago, she took over her role. I however never saw her as a maid, I saw her as family. 

"You? I've been stuck with the triplets for so many years!" She acted as if it was the worst thing in the world, and honestly, she wouldn't be wrong. We let go of one another, and I turned to my friends. 

"Guys, this is Anastasia, but you call her Ana. She lives here" I explained, and they all started greeting her warmly. 

"If you guys need anything, you just hit the button in your rooms" I rolled my eyes at her words nudging her. 

"They don't work like people do here" Before I could finish my words, her eyes landed on someone. I checked to see who, and I noticed it was Spencer. My jaw dropped, and my eyes shifted back and forth between the two. 

They were staring at one another. 

I wrapped my arm around Spencer's shoulders, using my other one to grab his hand. I held it out for him, "This is Spencer, you know. The one I always talk about" The two shook hands, 

"You never mentioned how attractive he was" She was still staring right into his eyes, and Spencer's face turned a bright red. I let go of him, 

"I'll leave you two to talk. Spence, she loves reading!" I revealed, and I started walking away, "Let me show you to your rooms" I said in a whisper to the others, not wanting Spencer to try and come along. This was too good to pass up. 

"Go get em' lover boy!" Morgan teased, the five of us walking away from them with bags in hand. We started walking up the huge staircase that went up the center of the foyer. 

"We've got about nine or ten spare bedrooms, you guys can pick any of them except the last one on the right" I said, 

"Who uses that one?" Prentiss asked, and I sheepishly glanced at her. 

I didn't know how to answer, "No one, that's the whole point" I shot her a realistically fake smile, and she chuckled as well. "My rooms literally right here" I pointed to the door next to me, "Tonight we can probably grab some dinner in downtown Chatham, Unless you guys want to..."  I smirked for real this time, 

"No way" Morgan got overly excited, 

"This place is known for it's crazy clubs" I winked, Garcia began to squeal. She started jumping next to Emily, who looked equally as ecstatic. 

"I don't know..." We heard, all turning to see who said it. Aaron stood there, almost awkwardly. I raised both my brows, stepping closer to him. I tugged on the collar of his polo shirt, 

Ignoring the fact that the team was directly behind us, I said, "You need to loosen up a bit, yeah?" I let go of him and walked into my bedroom, shutting it behind me. "Dinner in thirty, clubs right after!" I yelled so they could hear it through the door, but I think they were too busy basically screaming at one another. 

This was going to be an interesting night.