sixty one

We stood around the oval shaped table in the meeting room, all except Spencer, who had been writing information on the board. I watched as he wrote, ALL INFORMATION ON TEAM. 

I looked away from him, "It has to be Foyet" Derek said as if it wasn't allowed to be anyone else. I crossed my arms, 

"I can't disagree, her and Nelson could be working as a team" I agreed, but then Emily picked up the tv remote. She started flicking through the internet, landing on Dean's mugshot photo. 

"He may look gorgeous in this photo, but he was part of the team too. He's working with them" She added, and I narrowed my eyes at her. I uncrossed my arms, 

"Dean would never do this" I defended, instantly, "He gave his life away so I could be safe. He would never do this" I repeated. I knew in my heart it wasn't Dean, it couldn't be. He wouldn't do that to me. 

Emily examined my face, "You're sure" She didn't seem to agree with me, and I just stared back at her. I didn't respond for a moment, 

"Yes." I replied, hesitantly. I wasn't sure, but I really wanted to be. He could have done this, he couldn't have been a part of this. 

"Gordon, my office. Everyone keep it up with the behavior and the evidence" Aaron ordered, and I narrowed my eyes at him. I didn't know what he was about to say to me, and I wasn't very excited. I secretly took the flash drive off of the table so no one saw me do so, and I followed him. The two of us reached his office, and as he shut the door behind us, I slid the flash drive under my shirt and into my bra. He shut the door behind us, "Is the team going to see it?" I didn't speak for a minute,

"We have to hand it in," I let out. Aaron had pulled me aside into his office to discuss the photo that had been in his box. It was evidence, we couldn't tamper with it. We were speaking in low voices, we didn't need anyone to hear what we were talking about

"That's not what I asked, I asked if the team is going to see it" He repeated, and I sighed. I scratched the back of my neck,

"I mean... they don't have to see it? They should know what the photo really is though?" He looked like he was in destress, "Aaron, I know. I obviously don't want to tell them either" 

He then shook his head, "I don't care if they have to know about the sex, they know we've dated. What about you shooting your sister?" My stomach dropped. I didn't know how to answer him, "Veronica if anyone sees that you're going to prison" He reminded. 

I knew that. I knew that no matter what I was going to prison and honestly? Would probably be killed there. I have put so many people and their friends into prison, I'd be dead the second I walked in there. On top of it, I decided to kill their leader. For some weird reason, every psycho bitch loved my sister. I couldn't figure out why. 

"If I do, you can't tell Jack" I let out, and he looked at me weird.

"What?"

"When I go to jail, you can't tell Jack what I did. You can't let anyone tell Jack what I did. Tell him I had to take a trip to Greece, he knows how much I love it there. Maybe he'll believe you" My voice was shaky, I couldn't comprehend what was going to happen next. I started to feel tears form in my eyes, I couldn't even think about having to leave everyone just because I decided to kill this stupid bitch. 

Even six feet underground, she still ruins my life. "I'm not going to let you go to jail" He ensured, and then the door opened before he could continue. We both turned our head to see who it was, revealing Penelope. 

She took my hand and shot a smile towards Aaron, "I'm taking V" She said quickly, and she pulled me out of the office and down the stairs.

"Where to?" She continued to drag me, and I knew she could tell I was freaking out a bit. I however couldn't tell if she knew why.