thirty nine

"Gordon." I looked up at the demanding voice, revealing Aaron standing outside his office, "I need to speak with you, now." He said, and then he disappeared into his work area. I sighed, looking down at my desk for a moment.

Fucking hell.

I left my stuff there, walking up the three stairs to stand in his doorway. He had his arms crossed, he was staring at me like he was ready to shoot me. "Yes?" I asked, stepping into his office finally.

He then uncrossed his arms, walking over to me quickly. He wrapped his right hand around my neck tightly, pushing me aggressively against the wall. I tried to hide the smirk appearing on my face as I let out a shaky breath,

I knew I would regret this in the morning. But oh, I also knew this was going to be good while it lasted.

"The way you talked to me yesterday is completely unacceptable" He told me, tightening his grip around my neck. I had to hold back a moan, biting my lip in order to do so.

"I'm sorry, sir" I managed.

His other hand slid up the back of my neck and his fingers tangled in my hair, which caused him to then grasp my locks and pull lightly. My eyes rolled back, and I took in a breath. "Hm, I guess I'm not the only one who's sexually frustrated" He referred to my rude comment the day before, and I shook my head a little.

"No"

He scanned my face, and then he pressed his lips onto mine.

Oh, how I missed that.

I instantly kissed him back, licking his lips a little as request to enter his mouth. He allowed, and our tongues began to fight lightly.

His hand that was once around my neck moved down to my waist, squeezing it. I rested my arms on his shoulders, both my hands on the back of his head. This caused him to suddenly pick me up off the ground, and that made me wrap my legs around his waist. He moved me over to his desk, in which he sat me on.

Our mouths never left one another, because neither of us wanted them to. We missed this, we needed this.

I started to unbutton his shirt as he took his suit jacket off, him slipping both off of his shoulders at the same time. My fingers traced up and down his chest while his hands slid under my sweater, making his way to the clasp of my bra.

However, he tapped my back lightly, "Take your shirt off" He ordered in between kisses, and I quickly obeyed. I grabbed the bottom of my sweater and pulled it over my head, throwing it next to his clothes.

He examined my chest for a moment, a small cocky smirk appearing shortly after. I rolled my eyes, pulling him back in for another kiss. He obliged as he started pulling my skirt up, revealing my underwear. I bit his lip lightly as he started to move his hand under my panties, and it made me fumble with his pant buckle and zipper.

He took his hand away from me and pulled his pants down after I finished, pulling his dick out from under his boxers. I slid off my underwear as fast as I could, and right as I did so, he didn't waste any time. He quickly put himself inside of me, and I gasped loudly at the sensation.

"Holy fuck" I muttered into his ear, and he grasped onto my back to push me closer to him. Moaning loudly, I dug my nails into his back, which only made him start to move in and out of me, hard and fast.

As he did that, he hit me in all the right places, and he had no plan of slowing down. As I dragged my nails across his back, he let out a low moan.

Holy shit, I could listen to that on repeat.

"Aaron" I let out, my eyes rolling back, "Aaron, I'm close" I told him, and with that knowledge, his pumps grew more aggressive.