sixty

*this is not a smut chapter but i wanted to write a little disclaimer that any comments about JACK or FAE during any upcoming smut chapters will be deleted. it's really uncalled for and honestly really gross.*

The sound of a phone ringing woke us both up. I let out a small and quiet groan, tapping Aaron's bare chest that I was laying on. "Romeo, grab your phone" I muttered, and without opening his eyes, he took it and pressed it to his ear. 

"SSA Hotchner" I tried falling back asleep, but I could feel his body tense up. "What are you talking about?" He sounded fully awake now, but he didn't move in order to keep me comfortable. I however got off of him and sat up a little, covering my chest with the blanket. 

I stared at him as he listened to the phone call, "What?" I whispered, and his eyes landed on mine. "Aaron, what?" I asked again in the same small voice, but I put my hand on his arm. 

"No, Gordon isn't home" He looked nervous but relieved at the same time, "She..." He didn't know what to say, "She told me yesterday she wouldn't be home. Why? What is going on, Morgan?" He sounded angry, probably because Derek wasn't spitting it out fast enough. "I'll find her, meet us at the office" He then hung up, sitting up quickly. He grabbed his boxers, 

"Aaron, what is going on?" My voice was no longer almost silent, and he flicked the lamp on. 

"Check the door, quickly while I check on Jack" my eyes went wide and I grabbed Aaron's shirt, quickly pulling it over my head before I rushed out of the bedroom. Once I reached the door, I felt something off. I shut the alarm down and unlocked all three of the locks, right before opening it. 

I looked down at the ground, "Aaron...!" I called, nervously. I heard him make his way quickly over to me, and we both stared at the box that was placed at the doorstep. 

"I didn't order any packages" He admitted, and we didn't look away from the package. I heard him typing onto his phone, and then he pressed it to his ear. He didn't speak for a moment, "Morgan? I got a package at my front door" He revealed. There was silence from him, "Understood. I'll see you soon" And then he hung up. 

He looked at me, "Get dressed, quickly. They're coming now" So I went to his room and I started getting ready as though I had just shown up to his house for a case. A white turtle neck under a brown cardigan, matched with a dark brown pair of pleated trousers. I slid on my pair of sling back white heels, and then I grabbed my makeup bag. 

"Ronnie? Where are you doing?" I finished applying my mascara as I turned my head to look at the doorway, seeing Jack standing there rubbing his eyes. 

I walked closer to him, kneeling down to fix his bedhead a bit. "We've got an emergency case, another bad guy to catch" I revealed, 

"Where's daddy?"