epilogue.

I hung up the phone and squealed quietly, trying not to make a scene with Aaron in the other room. I jumped up and down, and it took me a few minutes to calm myself down. I slid my phone in my back pocket, entering my bedroom. 

I then laughed as I watched Aaron open another one of his boxes, 

"I can't believe I'm marrying a hoarder"

"I am not a hoarder!" He defended through a large smile, but I couldn't stop myself from giggling. I pulled out a leather jacket, one that would fit an eighteen year old boy. I held it up and tried to speak, but the laughing made it too hard. 

He started to laugh too, mine being contagious. "You kept... a leather jacket?" I said through the giggles, 

"I wore that thing everyday!" He said, and my eyes went wide. I held my stomach and almost fell to the ground, "Stop it!" he whined, and I shook my head. 

"You...." I leaned against my bed, "You wore a leather jacket? Everyday?" I put it down on the bed, and then I gasped. I then pulled out his high school yearbook, from his senior year. I stopped laughing almost instantly and grew serious, looking at him hopefully.

He crossed his arms and shook his head, "No, absolutely not. We are not looking through that"

I had my lips parted, my eyebrows raised as I stood straighter and held onto his yearbook a little tighter, "No, I think we should" I replied, sitting on my bed next to the box. He sighed, knowing he wouldn't win. So he sat down next to me, and I opened up the book. I started to flip through the pages, 

"You're going to laugh at me" He ensured, and I nodded, not looking up from the book. 

"Yeah, probably. But we can make fun of me another day, with Jack" I offered, and he chuckled at my suggestion. He leaned over my shoulder a little more to see everything I was seeing, and I paused. 

I turned my head a little to face him, and then I pecked his lips randomly. I went back to flipping through and looking at the pages, which made him laughing again. I was about to start as well, but then I let out the loudest most unnecessary gasp of my life. "Aaron!" I pointed at his senior photo and my eyes went wide in complete disbelief. 

He had his hair gelled back, he had his leather jacket on and he had the biggest shit eating grin on his face. He had a big greaser vibe, one that was hard to not make fun of. My head shot to look at him, and he had a super awkward, sheepish smile on his face. "You were a greaser?" He sighed and rubbed his temples with his hand,

"I don't want to talk about it" He grumbled, and I started cackling again. Ugly laughing, I couldn't hold it in. This was absolutely comical to me. I started to tear up, and as I tried wiping them, I read his senior quote. 

"Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see" - John Lennon. 

And I almost started sobbing and laughing at the same time. This was the funniest thing I had ever seen, I was basically wheezing by how hard I was laughing. "John... The fucking Beatles!?" I tried to catch my breath, and he nudged me, standing up. 

"Yeah, yeah. Very funny, but John Lennon is an inspiration" he crossed his arms, and I wiped my tears, putting his book down. "I bet your senior quote was just as bad, if not worse" He said, and I stood up. 

The smile on my face didn't go away as I nodded, "Can't Buy Me Love, 36m50s" I told him, and he raised an eyebrow. 

"What?"

"That's my senior quote" 

"Well, what does the time mean?" 

"It's stupid. My eighteen year old self thought that the line when they were talking about astronomy and astrology was the funniest thing. You know, when she says 'that's why you're so into astrology?' and he laughs and says 'astronomy' in a high pitch voice to correct her? It was either that or a quote from Friday the 13th, but my mom would have killed me" He just chuckled and shook his head at my explanation, leaning down to kiss me. I kissed him back,