forty six

I pushed both the glass doors open, strutting in as people watched. I ignored all of them, even if they were trying to talk to me. I couldn't deal with them right now, so instead of doing that, I walked up the three stairs and into the meeting room.

What I didn't hear was Anderson and Lee speak about me, "Her and Hotchner are always so..." He paused, crossing his arms, "Scary?"

Anderson shrugged, "I think they're kind of hot" and that made Lee glance at him with furrowed brows. He just shook his head and walked away from him, and I crossed my arms as I examined the team in front of me.

"What's going on" I asked, but it was almost an order. They all looked at me, and Spencer examined me for a moment before speaking,

"Black's warden called, said she was willing to speak but only to the Behavioral Analysis Unit" He explained, "She said it was urgent" I grabbed my bag that Aaron had brought off of the table,

"And why are we just sitting here? Let's go" I directed, and they obeyed. They all started grabbing their things and they hurried out of the room, all but Emily. She waited for me.

We both started walking out quickly together, "Do you think it's going to be bad?" She asked me, and I shook my head,

"With her, it's always going to be bad" I spoke, and we all made our way out of the building. It was silent, and to be frank, I was furious.

I couldn't have one normal god damn day off, ever. It was painful, I was planning on dropping Jack off and then sitting in my house with a book and a cup of tea.

But instead I was going to be listening to my psychotic twin sister who shot me to see what the hell she wants to tell us.

I was quiet in the car too, with Aaron behind the wheel and Spencer in the back seat. "Ronnie, you know you don't have to do this" Spencer spoke up.

I shook my head, "It could be about Deans bones. Everything was taken from him, even the two thousand dollars worth of stuff that he was buried with" I replied, not moving my eyes from the road in front of us.

"Who's Dean?" Spencer and I both heard, and my eyes went wide. My head slowly turned to move to my left, revealing a confused Aaron.

Oh.

Oh, no.

He didn't know about Dean, about him being my best friend, about him being the only male victim on my fathers murder list solely to get back at me. "Oh, uh" I tried to think of something,

But Spencer cut in, "She'll explain everything after this is over, yeah? Right now we just need to talk to Black and get everything settled" And this made Aaron marrow his eyes as he watched my best friend in the back season through the rear view mirror. He then glanced at me.

"Ron?" I shook my head, 

"It's not important" I ensured, but he kept watching me. My eyes didn't wander from the road ahead, "All that matters right now is going there, listening to her bullshit, and then getting home so we can ask Jack about his day" I tried thinking of the positive, something, anything good. 

The rest of the ride was completely silent, I was exhausted from my intense crying the night before because of JJ. Aaron was drained because of JJ, Spencer was still walking around miserably missing her. 

She was the one that kind of determined whether our day would be good or bad, and now that she's gone, 

It's going to continue to go bad. 

We all got out of the car as soon as we pulled up to the highest security prison in all of Virginia and most of the East Coast, a man in sunglasses allowing us into the building. We were instantly patted down by the guards, and once we finished, the others entered the building too. They had been given instantly the same treatment,