XVI

Chapter sixteen

Morgan•

When I agreed to this mission.. well, more like forced to undertake this mission, I did not expect I'd be sat in the back of some sort of truck, blindfolded, with my hand covered in blood.

It's not mine... I think.

"Ow!" I yell. "What the hell was that for?" I ask whoever just pricked me in the arm. I feel blood roll down my arm, making it tickle and itch, but my hands are tied so I can't do anything about it.

"So, where we going?" No answer.

"Can we get some food? Please?" No answer.

"Can—".

"Shut up", someone says from somewhere in this van—I assume this is a van.

"Hmmm, no", I drawl. This isn't the first time I've been kidnapped. "So—", before I can finish my sentence, the man next to me pulls my blindfold down, shoving it in my mouth. I groan, leaning my head back on the cold wall of the van.

I'm sat on a bench in the back of a van, next to a large, creepy man.

Ha, that rhymed.

"We're here", the driver says, stopping the van. Suddenly, a paper bag is put over my head so I can't see, and I'm being carried.

Damn, it's cold.

"Stay there", one of the men put me in a chair in a large, square room. They take off the paper bag and cloth in my mouth, and tie me to the chair.

"Well it's not like I can go anywhere".

"We'll be back soon", they say as they walk out of the room. I'm facing a door however, it's the door that leads outside, behind me is the door that the two guys went out of.

I hear groaning from behind me. "What the hell?" I mutter to myself. "Who's there?" I jump with my chair, turning around to face the other door. "Max?" Max is laying on a mattress in the corner of the room, to the left of the door. "Max what the hell? What's going on?"

"So, I see you're keeping each other company", one of the guys walks in.

"What the fuck is going on here. Why are we here?" I question.

"Look, I don't have time for this", he says, checking his watch. "I'll send someone in to keep an eye on you, then the real fun will begin", he walks out, shoving a teenage boy in. The boy looks frightened, he can't be more than sixteen years old.