XXVI

Chapter twenty six

•Morgan•

I groan as I wake up, way too early for my liking. "Sorry", Romeo mumbles from beside me. "I forgot to turn it off", he refers to his alarm.

"It's okay", I yawn. "I should start getting up early", I start falling asleep again, hearing Romeo chuckle from beside me. My body feels cold as he stands up from the bed, I guess he notices as he pulls the blanket over me. "Thank you", I mumble, snuggling into it.

"I'm gonna go take a shower", he kisses my cheek before leaving to his en suite.

As I listen to the sound of the shower, I decide to grab a hoodie because I am freezing. I crawl over to the end of the bed, finding a black hoodie that had fallen out of his closet, slipping it on.

I look around the room, furrowing my eyebrows. Romeo's room is roughly the same size as mine however, mine has a walk in closet whereas he just has a closet across his wall, with a sliding door.

I crawl back into bed, groaning as I hold my stomach. I continue to listen to the sound of the shower until it stops. Turning on my stomach, I try to get comfortable but nothing works. "Stupid", I glare at the pillow, groaning again.

"Why are you calling my pillow stupid?" Romeo walks out with a towel around his waist.

"Because it's not comfortable", I sit up against the headboard, my eyes lingering on Romeo's abs for a little too long.

"Hey, my eyes are up here, stupid", he mocks me, pulling a pair of boxers on under his towel.

"I was getting there", I drawl jokingly, smiling up at him. "I'm going to go change out of these shorts", I stand, leaving to my room. I brush my teeth and do everything else in the bathroom before changing into a pair of sweatpants, leaving Romeo's hoodie on. I trudge back into Romeo's room, walking over to him to wrap my arms around his waist, leaning my head on his chest.

"What's wrong?" He mumbles into my hair.

"My stomach hurts", I whine, he moves his hand to my lower back, under the hoodie, rubbing it.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" He mutters, softly.

I shake my head against him. "No, thank you. I'm going to call Hayley, see if she can come round. Or Hayden, I haven't seen him lately, he's always fucking sleeping", I slowly peel myself away from Romeo. "I'll let you go. See you later", I stand on my tiptoes, pressing my lips to his for a second before stepping back down, climbing back into his bed.

"I shouldn't be back too late. Let me know if you need anything", he says before leaving, picking his jacket up on the way out.

I decide to stay in bed for a while until I get hungry. "Hey Will", I greet him as I walk into the kitchen, yawning.