XXVII

Chapter twenty seven

•Morgan•

"Hey, Morgan", Parker says as he walks into the living room. "This is Luke, Carter and Emma. And of course, Megan", he introduces me to his friends.

"Hi", I turn to look at them.

"You have a lovely house", the girl, Emma, mentions as she looks around the house.

"Oh, it's not mine, I just live here", she nods. "If you guys need anything, let me know".

"Okay, we'll probably go to the games room, then maybe watch a movie later", Parker looks at his friends.

"Have fun", I continue watching my show as they walk upstairs.

After the episode finishes, I start to get bored so I decide to go into the music room, seeing as I haven't been in there for a while. I take a seat at the piano, beginning to okay the first song that comes to mind.

Billionaire by Travie McCoy ft. Bruno Mars.

I shift in my seat before starting, lightly singing along.

I wanna be a billionaire so fucking bad
Buy all of the things I never had
I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night
Oh I, I swear the world better prepare
For when I'm a billionaire

I stop singing however I continue playing until Parker strolls down the stairs and into the room. "Hey M, do we have any marshmallows?" I jump slightly, hearing him behind me. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you", he chuckles slightly.

I chuckle slightly with him, turning in my seat to face him. "Uh, I don't think we do. Do you want me to go get some for you?"

"Do you mind? You don't have to, Megan was just asking so we could make s'mores. I—I don't know why", he rubs the back of his neck.

"No no, I don't mind. Is there anything else you need while I'm there?" I stand up.

"I'll go ask them", he runs up the stairs as I grab my keys and shoes. "Can you just get some chocolate and graham crackers too, please. I don't know if we have any but get some more, just incase. Oh also, nice singing", my jaw dropped.

"How—I thought the room was sound proof".

"The door was open", he turns, running back up the stairs. I groan inwardly, making my way out.

I jump in my car, driving toward the nearest store, taking me only seven minutes, approximately. I make my way over to the candy aisle, grabbing the things Parker asked for and putting them in the basket. I also walk around to grab some things that I need before walking over to the checkout. On my way over, I see a familiar figure stood in an isle. "Hey!"