XXV

Chapter twenty five

•Morgan•

I wake up on my stomach, facing away from Romeo. Suddenly, his arm wraps around me, pulling me closer to him. I turn so I'm facing him, his arm still wrapped around me. "I know you're staring at me", he mumbles, his voice raspy from sleep.

"I—I wasn't", I lie.

"Mhm", he opens his eyes to look at me. "What's the time?"

"I mean, I would check but, you know, I'm kind of stuck", I gesture to his arms around me. He groans, letting go of me so I can grab my phone. "It's past 11 o'clock, don't you have work?"

"I don't work on Sunday's", he mumbles into the pillow.

"That didn't stop you working every other Sunday", I stand up from the bed.

"I don't work on Sunday's, starting today", he corrects himself. "I also don't want to see my dad today", he turns over onto his back, stretching. "How's your arm?" I crawl over the bed, onto his side, holding my arm out to him.

"It's not that bad", I mutter.

"It's bruised", he lightly skims his thumb over the bruise. "I have some gel you can put on it. You're not allergic to anything else, right?"

"Nope", he nods, letting go of my arm. "I'm gonna go take a shower".

I make my way to my room, picking out my clothes for today; a green sweater and jeans, seeing as the weather is very cold.

After I take a warm shower, fix my hair and makeup and get dressed, I walk back over to Romeo's room. As I walk in, he's buttoning his jeans facing away from me. "Shit you scared me", he jumps slightly when he sees me on his bed.

"Sorry", I chuckle. "Where you going?"

"I need Max's help with something. I was thinking of asking Parker if he wants to come, you can too", he pulls a blue T-shirt on.

"No thanks, I'm probably going to meet up with Hayley", I take my phone out of my back pocket, texting her to meet me for lunch.

"Okay, have fun", he comes over, standing opposite the bed to show me two pairs of sneakers. One being a pair of white Roger Viviers Viv' Runs and the other being a pair of white and blue Alexander McQueens. "Which one's should I wear?"

"Those", I point to the Roger Viviers. I then hear a buzz coming from my phone; a message from Hayley saying she'll meet me at the restaurant near the park. "I need to leave now", I get up, walking over to where Romeo's sat in one of his chairs, tying his shoe laces. "I'll see you later", I kiss his cheek before leaving to go downstairs.

"Morning", Parker says, sitting at the island.

"Hey", I walk over to the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water. "Did you eat?"