XXIX

Chapter twenty nine

•Morgan•

I sit on the couch later in the evening, watching a random movie that's on the TV. Parker has been in bed all day and Romeo has been sleeping. I hear movement from upstairs, then I vaguely hear the shower turn on.

Not too long after, I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. Although, I still hear the shower so I know it's not Romeo.

Parker trudges in, a hoodie on with the hood up, covering his face, and jogging bottoms. "I'm so cold", he flops down on my left, with his legs on the couch and his head on my shoulder.

"You've still got a temperature", I feel his forehead. "We might have to postpone your therapist appointment tomorrow".

"I forgot about that", he murmurs, lightly.

"We'll see how you feel".

We sit in a comfortable silence as we watch the movie, until we hear Romeo walking down the stairs. He walks in, wearing a pair of shorts only.

"Are you not cold?" Parker asks. I grab a blanket from the back of the couch, putting it over him.

"No, I'm fucking boiling", he sits on my right, cuddling into my side.

One of them sneezes, the other coughs.

"What am I going to do with you two?" I shake my head to myself. "There's a high chance I'm gonna get sick now", I grumble however, at this point, with both of them cuddled beside me, I don't care.

And soon enough, they're both asleep.

A little while later, Will comes in, walking into the living room to greet me. "Hey", I whisper, loud enough for him hear me, but not too loud so that Romeo or Parker would wake up.

"You look like you've got your hands full", he chuckles, quietly.

"Yep", I chuckle along with him.

"Are you hungry? I was thinking of making a stew but since it's late, I'll make some spaghetti bolognese. Is that okay?" I nod, enthusiastically. "Okay, it won't be too long", he takes the bags he was holding onto the kitchen to start on the food.

Roughly thirty minutes later, Will comes in asking if I want him to bring it in here or leave it in the kitchen. I tell him to leave it in the kitchen, trying to get up without waking the two sleeping. Carefully, I lift Parker's head, leaning it on the back of the couch. I then lift Romeo's head off of my lap, sliding out before putting his head on a pillow. "Hm, what happened?" He murmurs, lightly.

"Nothing, I'm just going to get some food".

"Mm, 'kay".

"Here you go", Will passes me a bowl of food; I thank him before eating.