XXXIX

⚠️probably the worst smut ever written so i suggest you just skip to the next ✯⚠️

Chapter thirty nine

•Romeo•

"Here", Morgan places the pizza box in front of us as she snuggles up beside me, under the blanket. "What movie did you pick?"

"Instant family", she nods, taking a slice of pizza.

"How was your day?" She asks, softly.

"Same as usual. There was this girl, though. She kept coming over to me and asking me to go out with her, but obviously I told her to get lost", I rub my hand up and down her arm. "How was yours?"

"I saw Parker", she chirps. "He seems to be doing good, but he said he can't wait to come back", I press a kiss her forehead.  

We end up finishing the pizza before realising we didn't bring any drinks. "I'll go get the drinks. What do you want?"

"I ordered coke with the pizza, I must've left it in the kitchen", she stands up as I do so she can move the pizza box before laying back down. "Hurry, you'll miss the movie", she ushers me out.

"Hey babe, where is it?" I yell to her from the hall.

"Kitchen!" She yells back. I walk into the kitchen and see it on the island along with two glasses. I take them all, walking back into the theatre room. "Did you know that lobsters have clear blood?" She drops her phone after telling me as I crawl back over to my spot, handing her a glass and the bottle.

"No, I didn't know that", I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Well, they do", I chuckle at her as we continue to watch the movie.

I must've fallen asleep, because I'm woken up by a glass of coke falling over my shirt. "Fuck", I jump up, some spilling on Morgan too.

"What the—", she stands up beside me, both of our shirts soaked.

"Did you fall asleep with the glass in your hand?" I shiver from the cold.

"Yeah", she mutters, hesitantly.

"Go turn on the shower, I'll clean this and meet you up there", she nods as I grab a bunch of tissues from the kitchen. "Fuck it", I mumble to myself, scampering up to the bathroom, discarding my clothes along the way. Morgan's already in there, waiting for me to step in.

As I get in, she wraps her arms around my shoulders, pressing an urgent kiss to my lips, her fingers fiddling with my hair. I spin around, pinning her against the wall, my erect length poking against her leg. "Please", she pulls away, breathing heavily.

"Are you sure?" I mumble, leaning down to press a kiss to her neck. I feel her nod, eagerly. My hands trails down her stomach painfully slow until I press a finger against her heat, sliding it around her wet folds before capturing her lips with mine and slowly inserting one finger. She moans against my lips, letting her head fall back against the shower wall as I insert a second finger, plunging in and out of her mounds, my thumb massaging her clit. She looks at me, breathing heavily; her eyes pleading for more."Tell me what you want, babe", I dip my head down to her neck, gently nipping at the skin.