XXXIII

Chapter thirty three

•Morgan•

"Hey", I wrap my arms around Romeo's waist from behind as he washes up.

"Good morning".

"What do you wanna do today?" I ask, softly.

"I was thinking we could all go to the amusement park", he turns the tap off, turning to face me. "Me, you, Brooke and Parker. Max is dropping him back later, he stayed there last night".

"Yeah, okay", I lean my head on his chest as he snakes his arms around my waist. "Ah", I squeal, trying to move away.

"What?" He chuckles.

"Your hands are wet and cold", I continue to try and get out of his hold. He then proceeds to slip his hands underneath my shirt. "Hey!" I jump away from him, running my hand under cold water before pressing my hand to his back.

"Shit", he jumps forward, turning around to face me, smirking. He grabs a glass he just washed up, filling it with water from the running faucet before turning it off.

"Don't", I hold a finger up to him, slowly backing away. "I swear—", I turn and run. "Romeo!" I scream as he throws all of the water on me.

"Oh shit", he mutters, backing away as I fill up another glass full of water, grabbing some ice along the way. I chase him around the house, ending up in the hall, by the front door. I laugh, walking toward him until his back hits the wall. "Why are you laughing?" I ignore him. "You know what? I think—I think I'm still a little sick", he fake coughs and I chuckle again, pouring the glass over his head before putting it on the floor.

"Oops", I shrug, innocently. He then spins us around, caging me in. He leans his face closer to mine, his hot breath fanning my face. "Where's Brooke?" I whisper, breathing heavily.

"Sleeping", he whispers back, dipping his head to press his lips to mine. I entangle my fingers in his wet hair with my left hand, using my right to pull his face impossibly closer to my own. Eventually, we pull away, needing to breathe. He reaches under my leg, pulling me up so I wrap my legs around his waist, leaning in to kiss me again.

We continue like that for a minute until the door bursts open. "Woah", Romeo and I both turn to see Max covering his eyes, turned around. "Can I turn around now?"

"Mhm", I mumble, too embarrassed to say anything. Romeo let's go of one leg, helping me down.

"You're wearing a white T-shirt and it's soaked", Romeo leans down to my ear and whispers. I glance down at    my—now see through—clothes, sticking to my body.

"Right", I slip out from in between him and the wall, quickly making my way up the stairs.

Once I finish changing out of my wet clothes and into a pair of leggings and Romeo's hoodie, I walk back down to the kitchen. "You're lucky these two stayed in the car", I hear Max say to Romeo.