LI

⚠️more smut. at the end. im sorry. im gonna cry⚠️

Chapter fifty one

•Romeo•

"Come on, babe", I take my Morgan's hand, dragging her through the airport to our gate. We went through security and ate food, now I'm pulling her away from the stores so we don't miss our flight.

I look out of the windows as we wait in the line to get on the plane. It's still dark, seeing as it's the early hours of the morning. "How long's the flight?" She asks as I pull her over to our seats on the plane.

"Eleven hours", I tell her. I look around the plane; we're sat in business class beside each other.

Around ten minutes later, the plane begins to move. She takes my hand in hers as we begin to move faster, until eventually we're in the air. "I hate taking off", she groans. I  chuckle at her, lifting our entwined hands to press a kiss to the back of hers.

I take the earphones I brought out of my pocket, plugging them into the small screen in front of us. "Here", I hand her one side as I pick a movie.

Around two hours in, she ended up falling asleep. Her head now lays on my shoulder and her legs are pulled up to her side with a blanket over them. The seatbelt sign has been taken off and I see the food cart being pushed down the aisle. "Babe?" I whisper. "You want anything to eat?" She shakes her head, mumbling some incoherent words before falling back to sleep.

I pick up the menu in front of me, and take a look at what they have. "Hi, can I offer you any food or drink?" The air hostess asks.

"Hi, yeah can I have—two butter croissants and two fruit smoothies, please", I place the menu back in the side of my seat.

"Can I have a chocolate one, please", Morgan stirs in her sleep.

I chuckle, "sorry, could I have one butter croissant and one chocolate one, please", she smiles.

"Yeah, of course. It'll be right with you".

"Where is it?" Morgan mumbles, rubbing her eyes.

"They only keep the snacks in the cart, the rest of the food they get from the kitchen and bring it over here", she sits up, nodding.

"How do I move my chair?" She questions. I press the button that makes it recline into a bed. "That's so cool", she turns to me, amazed.

"Two croissants, one chocolate, one butter", another flight attendant comes over to us, placing two plates down. "And two smoothies".