Part 9: Politician's son

The fifth and last of the capture targets. He was a high ranking politician's son, and he was trained to be one too. But I knew from the otome game that he more interested being a historian, but his father wouldn't listen if he told him. It was the heroine who cheered him on to be a historian, and he soon fell in love with her. 

He was quiet and reserved, and impossible to chat with without getting a intellectual answer back.

Because he was the last capture target, I was guessing that Ivy was also racing to meet him. However, I have proved that she wasn't too smart and relied on her cuteness too much. Ew. 

He was supposed to be in the study hall reading a history book. Ivy was supposed to say,

"Oh! That's the book I had trouble with. You read it like it's an easy book. Hehe. Could you please teach me the section where the country of Serina collapses and what happens after that?"

Uhhhhh. Cheap girl.

I arrived in the study hall. There he was sitting on one of the desks. He had green hair and gem purple eyes. He looked very concentrated on the book. 

Ivy was their too. She gave me an evil smirk. Then she got up from her seat and walked to the capture target. 

"Um........hey. Could you explain this part to me. I got really confused when my teacher taught that." She looked at him with puppy eyes. She pointed to a section of the book.

He looked up. "Ok. Alright. So ..............................."

He explained it to her, uninterested. I was sitting down on a seat, listening to him. 

Aaron Tumbler should be smart. He should've heard those rumours already about Ivy. 

Then he suddenly stopped talking. He turned his head to face her. Ivy's eyes looked so anxious for this part. He opened his mouth.

"You haven't even learned this in class yet. So how did your teacher teach you this?" He said.

Go Aaron! , I thought.

Ivy looked sideways. "Oh! Uh.........Well, slip of tongue I guess!" She said in her high pitched heroine-like voice.

Aaron maintained his straight face and spoke, "Just in case you're thinking of seducing me like you did for airhead Philip, then I won't be so easy." 

Oooooooooh. Hardcore. 

Ivy looked really hurt and burst into tears, but if you looked closely, she was just mad. Mad that it didn't work. 

She went "Boohoo!" out of the study hall, but everyone just looked at her with disgust. They probably thought the same thing Aaron said.

I flipped out another book to read. It was a history book about the history of the extinct Crainians. This would surely prove to Aaron that I was interested in history. You wouldn't read a book about an extinct empire unless you were a crazy about history. 

He passed me. Normal people wouldn't have seen the difference, but I could tell the slight difference between his usual face and the face now. He looked as if he had found one of his kind.

The trap was set. He would soon open up to me to be history buddies, and we'll be friends! Then when I'm accused of bullying Ivy, he'll be part of the gang to protect my reputation! I won't be going down so easily.

But...........where had Ivy gone to? I scanned the school. Ivy's magic was a certain pink, so it should be easy to locate. 

Found it! Wait..........but..........the person she's talking to.................

                                                                         Onii-sama!!!