Part 10: Spying on my Onii-sama

Arghhh! That bitch! Seducing Onii-sama. But to be truthful, aiming for him would one of the best options. If she successfully managed it, it would be killing 2 birds with one stone. She would get a capture target, and put a leash on me. I would bully her, but my brother would stop me. If I were in her place, I would do it too. 

I needed to hear their conversation. To do that, I needed to insert my magic into the classroom, cast a spell through the wall that turned that blob of magic into a camera, and then add a blocking spell so they won't notice it. But it was very risky because I can't put a blocking spell when it's moving or when I'm turning it to a camera. So I needed to find an opening and do it as fast as possible.

I peeked into the classroom. 

"Teacher............Can you teach me this part?" Ivy looked at him with an innocent expression.

"Sure." My Onii-sama grabbed the a book and started writing on the whiteboard. He started talking. I put my mana into the classroom, then quickly put a portal spell. Then I put my blocking magic. Just to be safe, I went to the library again. It looked as if I was reading a book, but the truth was that I was looking through the portal spell I created. They weren't doing anything except my brother explaining stuff to Ivy. 

Then he asked her if she wanted to practice the formula. She agreed, and went to the whiteboard. She wrote it down, but stopped midway. She then grabbed my Onii-sama's arm and said, "I don't get what you have to do after this."

I went insane inside. HOW DARE SHE EVEN TOUCH MY ONII-SAMA!?!? DOES SHE HAVE NO SHAME?!?!

No, no. Calm down. Onii-sama is............smart enough.............right?

I hated how I doubted Onii-sama, but I was scared of him leaving me. I just helped on to the hope that he would not be one of Ivy's crazy followers. All of the probably fell into ruin after the otome game ended.

"Oh......If it isn't my dear fiance~" 

I turned my head. There he stood, Albert Royalty. All the other girls were fawning over him.

He had golden hair, a tall fixture, but most of all, everyone loved his perfect crown prince personality. He didn't discriminate, he was nice to everybody, he took opinions from everybody, and most of all, his smile was like the sun. 

Apparently. I didn't believe that crap, though. If he was that nice, then why'd he cheat on his fiance in front of everybody with Ivy? 

"Greetings to the Sun of the Empire. How have you been?" His nickname was Sun of the Empire, deprived from his sunny smile. Quite the laughingstock, if you ask me.

"Oh.........I have been soooooo lonely. But the sight of you reading in the library moved me to tears." He put his hand over his mouth and wept. 

Cut the cr*p, you scum.

"I see. Well, I have not been able to feel the same emotions as the Sun of the Empire, because those emotions are only reserved for the Sun of the Empire. "

Translation: I didn't feel the same as you, laughing stock.

Our conversation continued. He was trying to flatter me, while I kept blocking off his attempts. It was like a battle, except using speech.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed me. 

Ellios stood there.

"U-ummmm...........Do you want to go get......a................" His word trailed off.

"Oh right! We're learning about magical animals in school, right? Why don't we go get a book about it, then?" I smiled. 

"S-sure.........." Ellios, my savior said.

Then we left. 

Albert was left standing there. Well, nobody cares about him, anyways.

Magical Creatures were shaped like pokemons. They were all very cute, and some of them were mascots of famous companies that sold stuff for children. 

We were learning about ice and frost ones in class. I guided Ellios to the magical creatures section. I took out a book about dangerous magical creatures, just when someone's hand bumped into mine and made my book fall. 

"Ah! Sorry about that......." This voice. I recognised it right away. I looked up.

There stood Aaron Tumbler. I think he was shocked by my face because of the impression I made on him in the study hall. 

"Sorry about that. I was grabbing the book next to the book you took out, and accidentally bumped the side of hand into yours." He said calmly after changing his expression.

"Oh. It's alright. By the way, we haven't learned that yet. " I pointed to his book, named          'Most beautiful and cute Magical Creatures of all time.'

"Ahhhh........Yes.........." He looked a bit embarrassed. 

"Is it that..........you like cute stuff?" I asked.

"Well...........You see.................." His expression looked as if looking for an excuse.

"Hmmmmm?" I smiled. So he liked cute stuff. I'm pretty sure that it didn't tell you that in the otome game. 

"......................Maybe. Just maybe." He turned away.

"It's alright. I think that's a bit cute, you know? I mean, who thought that the calm and collected Aaron would like cute stuff? Don't worry. Your secrets with me!" I giggled. 

He looked a bit better after I said that. 

"Ahem. Are we finished.............getting, the book?" Ellios said. I forgot he was there. 

This statement shocked me because Ellios had never tried to even divert a bit of attention towards himself. 

I turned towards Aaron. "Well, see you around!"

I walked back to my stuff and packed up. I hoped that nobody, especially the prince, touched it. If you flipped open the book on my seat, you would find a portal showing the classroom in which my Onii-sama taught in. Then people would've thought that I was crazy about my Onii-sama.

I looked at it in the hallway when Ellios left for his room. The portal was still there, but nobody was in the classroom. 

Something hard hit my head. I looked up. Onii-sama was there, holding a book.

"Oooooooooh. Is that my classroom your spying on?" He gave a mischievous grin.

"Onii-sama! I didn't mean it! I just didn't want you to get seduced by the girl! I swear!" I immediately cried out.

"I know. Plus I knew that it was there the moment you put it in my classroom. Don't you know that I won first place in the detecting magic contest? Plus, you certainly didn't put the best blocking magic on it. "

True. But if I did, then it would've taken more than 30 seconds and got noticed by my Onii-sama. Not that he didn't notice it. 

"You got first place in every contest you took, Onii-sama." I pointed out.

"Haha. Impressed by your Onii-sama?" He looked at me.

I pouted. "No! Never! I will surpass you one day!"

It was fun acting all spoiled and child-ish towards my Onii-sama. He didn't mind.

"Alright. But remember, I'll always be your Onii-sama. And I'm not dumb enough to be seduced by that girl. I know she hated you, and knew that if she managed to get me, it would impact on you, wouldn't it?" He said.

That's my Onii-sama! So smart! 

"So I won't get taken by her, okay? For you, my dear sister~"

Then he left. 

I returned to my room. What a typical day. Meeting 3 of the capture targets.