Chapter 55

"I still can't believe you traded in the Porsche for a minivan

"I still can't believe you traded in the Porsche for a minivan." Gar shook his head, turning away from the window to slouch back in his seat. It was the fifth time he had said it since they had been on the road.

"At least we can all fit in." Dick replied, keeping his eyes on the road, though Blair could tell he was starting to get frustrated with their complaints.

"Yeah, but you traded the Porsche. The Porsche, Dick." Blair whined from her spot by the other window. "The same one you stole because it looked like the coolest one in the garage. You got rid of her."

Blair had made her discontent over the trade clear when Dick had walked out of the sales associate's office, the keys to the minivan in his hand. Her, Gar, and Rachel looked between the Porsche and the minivan before she had turned to him in disbelief, "You have got to be kidding me."

Gar had nodded next to her, "Please say you're kidding."

Dick had just walked over to it, getting in the driver's seat, rolling down the window to stick his head out, "We don't have time for this, you know."

Now here they were, having been stuck in the stupid van for almost three hours. Gar leaned forward to look at her over Rachel who sat in between them, his eyes wide in intrigue, "He stole the Porsche?"

"It was his dad's, not his." Blair nodded as Gar and Rachel snickered next to her.

Dick looked at her in the rearview mirror, an exasperated glint in his eyes, "Are you ever going to let that go?"

"No, and while we're on the topic of things I'm not going to let go, whoever gets it next should get the brakes checked because apparently the car just stops in the middle of the road for no reason." Blair narrowed her eyes at him, watching as he tried to turn his head around to face her, smirking when he couldn't.

"I said I was sorry for that." He said finally.

Blair snorted, "No you didn't."

Rachel's eyes darted between Blair and Dick, "What's happening here?"

"Nothing, Dick's just a drama queen that sold the Porsche whose radio I helped install." She replied, shrugging.

"We all fit in this better!" Dick exclaimed, defending his decision for the millionth time since they left the dealership.

Blair rolled her eyes, "We fit just fine in the Porsche!"

"Really?" He scoffed, turning off the road into a parking lot. "You liked being squished up against the window with Rachel and Gar?"

"At least Rachel and Gar haven't been assholes in the past twenty four hours." She muttered, Rachel and Gar immediately looking anywhere else but at her and Dick. She couldn't help it, she was still pissed at him for what he had said when they were looking for Rachel.