Volume 6, Chapter 8 - "Starting Out"

(Y/N's P.o.V)

It seemed that I would have even more apprentices under my training, although, I didn't truly believe that these ones knew just what exactly they were getting themselves into; not being RWBY fans themselves, Tom, Vanessa, Alex and Dick were monumentally ignorant to what being a Huntsman like us actually meant. Nevertheless, I agreed to teach them alongside (BF/N) just as soon as they made their own weapons. (BF/N) had tried his best to explain how to do it but despite the tutoring from Team RWBY, he still had limited knowledge on the subject for weapons forgery. So, I decided to bring Jaune, Nora and Ren with me to our agreed meet-up point so they could give them a hand. The meet-up point was originally going to be a little coffee shop I knew but then I remembered Nora was with us so I changed it to a pizza place in the town centre instead. It was a little difficult getting through the streets without being noticed by anyone - none of us wanted having to deal with any large crowds charging towards us at the mere sight of us - but we managed it. Okay, I tell a lie, there was one instance of a few people seeing who Jaune was under his hood, causing us to dart into an alleyway to flank our way back into anonymity again but it wasn't too big of a deal. When he saw me, (BF/N) waved to me from the table so that I knew where they were, however, when he noticed Jaune, Nora and Ren beside me, he froze in place.

(Y/N): "Look who I found."

(BF/N): "No way! You guys are here too?!"

(Y/N): "Guys, I'd like you to meet some friends, recently become apprentices, of mine. The fanboy is (BF/N) (BF/LN)."

(BF/N): "Who would've thought it? Both teams in one lifetime. Great to meet ya!"

Jaune: "Wow...  this is going much better than I thought it would."

(Y/N): "You should've seen him when Team RWBY made themselves known. Anyway, the two Brits are Tom and Vanessa Rowland."

Tom: "Hiya."

Vanessa: "Hey."

(Y/N): "And finally, those two are Alex Howard and... Richard Head."

Nora: "Wait-!"

Dick: "No, don't laugh. I get it. (L/N), who are these guys?"

Tom: "Are you serious? That's Team JNR."

Vanessa: "How do you know?"

Tom: "Did none of you start watching RWBY since the courthouse incident?"

Vanessa: "Well, no."

Tom: "There you go."

(Y/N): "And, everyone, I'd like you to meet some other friends of mine. Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren."

Jaune: "We were all classmates at Beacon Academy."

Vanessa: "Sorry but most of us don't know what that is."

Alex: "Who cares? They're obviously from this "Remnant" place that you've been telling us about."

(BF/N): "Come on, guys, make some room for them."

Nora: "Thanks! Yep, we're the aliens here. Who-oo-oo."

Ren: "Nora, that's ghosts."

Nora: "Is it? Oh, yeah. So... what sound do aliens make? Some sort of growly, scratchy sound, isn't it?"

Dick: "Uh, does she get hit on the head a lot?"

Ren: "You have no idea."

Alex: "Anyways, let me be the first to say "Welcome to Earth!", Jaune, Nora and Lie!"