Chapter 2

After pulling people to the clinic, the clinic was closed, but the light upstairs was still on.

Ding Xiaowei stood downstairs and yelled twice.

After a while, there was a sound of going downstairs, and Ding Xiaowei knew it was the grandson of Doctor Wang.

Sure enough, when the door was opened, a long and beautiful face appeared, "Uncle Ding?"

"Hey, quickly open the door to Uncle Ding. I have a friend who was injured in a fight with someone. Ask your grandpa to show me."

The child opened the door, "You can get people in, wait for me to call my grandfather."

Ding Xiaowei took another great effort to drag the unlucky ghost out of the car, and got him crookedly onto the Chuáng.

Ding Xiaowei looked at this handsome man, so tired that he was sweating.

He fiddled with it in his heart, and you have to repay me well. Repay me well.

After a while, Doctor Wang came down.

"Oh, Xiaoding, where did you get such a person in the middle of the night?"

Ding Xiaowei wiped his hands with toilet paper and said, "Doctor Wang, I'm sorry that you got your chuáng dirty. You can quickly show it to someone. Your head is bleeding."

Doctor Wang is a doctor in the end, and his attention quickly turned to the sick person.

He checked the wound swiftly, "Oh, I need stitches." He said to his grandson, "Find the razor and shave this piece of his hair."

Just as Ding Xiaowei was about to say something, the phone rang suddenly.

He panicked as soon as he saw the IDD. He was the boss's son.

He calmed down and answered the phone.

"Hey Uncle Ding, we are over in almost half an hour, you remember to pick me up."

"Hey, no problem, no problem, I'm nearby."

Ding Xiaowei hung up the phone and looked for a rag from Doctor Wang in a hurry. "The doctor Wang will give you this person. I will be back in an hour. I promise to come back. I am leaving in a hurry. "

Doctor Wang yelled a few times but didn't hold him back.

After Ding Xiaowei rushed out, wiped the rear seat with a rag, sucked the water first, and then brushed off the sand.

It's a pity that no matter how you get it, the sand still won't get clean.

Ding Xiaowei was sweating with anxiety, seeing that the time was almost there, he didn't care about so much, so he drove to the beach quickly.

What I had to do was to let the boss's son wait for ten minutes.

The boy looked unhappy, but didn't say anything.

He sat directly in the front seat, but didn't realize what was going on behind him.

Ding Xiaowei sent him back home in fear.

After he went upstairs and had a job with the boss, Ding Xiaowei hid in the garage alone and wiped the back seat carefully, until he was sure that he should not be able to see it, and then drove his bicycle towards home.

He had been tossing hard all night. Fortunately, when he rushed to the clinic, the man's wound had already been treated and there was nothing wrong with him. Although his face was pale, he looked sound asleep.

Doctor Wang's grandson was only seven or eight years old. He crawled on the side of the man's chuáng and gestured his outline with his fingers, and then said in a novel way, "Grandpa, he is a mixed-race, I know."

Doctor Wang said "Oh" and turned to discuss with Ding Xiaowei, "Xiao Ding, this man is okay, the wound is not deep, and the blood has stopped, but he can't sleep here. If he is your friend, you can treat him Get it home."

Ding Xiaowei nodded embarrassedly, thinking about how to explain to his daughter when he went back.

Doctor Wang's clinic was only a hundred meters away from his home. Ding Xiaowei had never thought it was a long way before, but he carried a person on his back to walk this way, and he was still taller and heavier than him. , Can really make people vomit blood.