Chapter 48

At this time, the two of them were really gān Chai Liehuo, and it was just one point. Zhou Jinxing's lips never left his skin, and it was as hot as burning wherever he kissed.

Ding Xiaowei heard someone ask vaguely in his ear: "Ge Ding, cover..."

Ding Xiaowei was stunned for a long time before reacting, "You ran to my house to invite me, and you don't have everything ready. At this time, who the hell are you looking for?"

Zhou Jinxing bit his neck and muttered, "I said I'm just here to cook..."

After mixing up these two horrible words, Ding Xiaowei became sober again when he caught his mind. He pushed Zhou Jinxing a bit, "Get up and drive."

Zhou Jinxing grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back, and said with a low smile: "You said this now? Is it late?"

When the two of them were twisting, they heard a crisp jingle on the ground. Ding Xiaowei subconsciously lowered his head to see that there was a bright silver key lying on the floor, which was new from inside to outside.

Ding Xiaowei suddenly felt fooled.

Just now, after listening to Zhou Jinxing saying that he still kept the key after he left, he felt that he would definitely come back. He felt a little inexplicably affectionate in his heart, or he couldn't be shaken in a daze.

But this bastard thing is fucking with him again, this key is obviously new!

Zhou Jinxing followed his gaze and took a look, then flew away and kicked the key away, causing a ruin.

Ding Xiaowei raised his fist and slapped him on his shoulder, and shouted in a low voice: "Fuck you!"

Why is he so stupid, so cheating, he believes everything he says. In the future, you have to remember everything. Zhou Jinxing has to go through the scene three times in his head first, even if there is nothing suspicious, he can't just think about it.

Zhou Jinxing lowered his chin slightly, and blinked his eyes and said emotionally, "Ge Ding, don't be angry..." Although he was pretending to be a grandson on his mouth, he acted especially uncle. He stepped into battle with his hands and feet, and fixed Ding Xiaowei between his body and moved. Don't move.

Ding Xiaowei used to think that Zhou Jinxing might have practiced when he was a child. Otherwise, just like him, ordinary men can't control it, but he just can't get Zhou Jinxing.

That aggrieved in his heart.

Zhou Jinxing continued to focus on the things he had done before, burning his heart on Ding Xiaowei, saying, "Ding Ge, it is impossible to stop at this time, you... bear with it..."

As soon as he finished speaking, Ding Xiaowei was turned over by him and leaned against the dining table.

Ding Xiaoge was still in Zhou Jinxing's hands, staying half-soft and not hard. Zhou Jinxing continued to do some work for him, and then he took advantage of the opportunity to give him a kick.

Ding Xiaowei felt a chill in his hips, but the front was in full swing. Ding Xiaowei's handwork for Zhou Jinxing was comfortable, and he couldn't control it at this time. While cursing, he couldn't help groaning twice.

These two sounds hit Zhou Jinxing's heart like two needles of blood. He picked up a bottle of soy milk on the table, bit open the lid with his teeth, and fell half a bottle down Ding Xiaowei's ass.

The soy milk is at the best temperature for drinking, but unfortunately it is not used in a serious place now. It is a little hot when poured on the skin. Ding Xiaowei gave a cry, then immediately covered his mouth.