Chapter 32

Ding Xiaowei walked more than three hours from the place where Zhou Jin lived to his house.

He needs some time to digest his stomach fire, and he doesn't want to bring these into his home.

Now, apart from regret, Ding Xiaowei regrets. He has too many things to regret. For example, from the beginning, Zhou Jinxing should not be taken home.

He is just an ordinary citizen, who can't play with other people who are wealthy and powerful. Even after watching Zhou Jinxing on TV, he will detour and resolutely no longer add obstacles to himself.

It was already dinner time when he got home. He climbed up the stairs and passed the house where Rong Jia lived. He heard the sound of Rong Hua crying and cursing from inside.

Ding Xiaowei was taken aback, and quickly took the key to open the door and saw Rong Hua holding a broom in his hand, beating Rong Jia.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Ding Xiaowei knew at a glance that Rong Jia must have done something wrong. The child stood in front of his mother with a black face and stiff face. He did not dodge or accept softness, and he was rebellious.

As soon as Rong Hua saw him, he stopped beating, threw the broom on the ground, turned his face to wipe the tears.

Ding Xiaowei winked at Rong Jia and let him enter the room. Rong Jia glanced at him, turned and ran into the room, and locked the door with a click.

Rong Hua cursed sharply: "Who let you in! Get out! How can I give birth to a son like you! Get out!"

Ding Xiaowei hurriedly embraced her shoulders and softly comforted, "What's the matter, don't get excited, you calm down and tell me what's going on."

Rong Hua sniffed and looked at him embarrassedly, "Let you see a joke..."

"What are you talking about, aren't we a family?"

This woman who always gave him a docile image, her red eyes made her look a little crazy. She took out a tissue and wiped her eyes. She seemed to calm down, "Xiaowei, let's go back and talk."

The two came out of Rong Jia and went upstairs back to where they lived.

Ding Xiaowei learned that Rong Jia stole Rong Hua's money to play games. In the past, the amount of stolen was not large, and Rong Hua didn't even notice it. This time he took more than 400, and Rong Hua felt that something was wrong.

Rong Hua cried as soon as he said this, "You said he is so ignorant. He is over a dozen years old and does not understand me at all. Is it easy for me to raise him so much? Why is he so careless. "

Ding Xiaowei was also very uncomfortable. Rong Jia was just like some of the male classmates around him when he was a child. There was too much energy in his youth, and he had nowhere to vent, making trouble everywhere, and he would not listen to anyone who persuaded him. The more educated, the more rebellious. This kind of child is the most troublesome for adults. If you don't manage well now, there are only two results, one is that you grow up and you are sensible, and the other is that you are on the wrong path.

Although he sometimes can't get used to some of Rong Jia's behaviors, it is not his child after all, and sometimes he is really bad.

Now he can only try his best to comfort Rong Hua and talk nonsense about correct guidance during the rebellious period. In fact, like Rong Hua, he doesn't know how to educate him.

Ding Xiaowei was more careful about this and took his money well.

Although it is a family on the surface, adults understand in their hearts that they are living together, yours is still yours, mine is mine.