Chapter 53

After eating the next day, Zhou Jinxing hurried away. Ding Xiaowei had to go to work himself, and the two of them didn't spend much time talking.

Ding Xiaowei held his mind and went to the company depressed.

When he went to work, he was a little flustered, thinking about whether he had a bad attitude towards Jiang Lu yesterday. She's in such a bad situation now, it seems she can't think about it, what if she can't even think about it now.

After struggling for several hours, Ding Xiaowei was still worried and called Jiang Lu.

The voice over there sounded quite calm. After saying a few words, he asked him, "Is there anyone around you."

Ding Xiaowei was taken aback for a moment, not knowing how to answer.

"Is anyone there?"

He still doesn't know what the relationship between himself and Zhou Jinxing is. Anyway, the two of them are now semi-cohabited. If they were just friends, Zhou Jinxing would be too much for him. If not, except for the two of gān, they are not too tired, at least they are completely different from before.

Does it count as a "person"? Ding Xiaowei didn't know how to answer for a while.

Jiang Lu's voice hardly fluctuates, "How are you two?"

Ding Xiaowei hesitated for a long time before he said solemnly: "Well, it's okay."

"What kind of person is it?"

What kind of person...

Ding Xiaowei gave a wry smile. What kind of person Zhou Jinxing is really hard to describe.

"Say, what kind of person. How are you? Do you like him? How are you treating Lingling."

"...It's good to Lingling."

This time Jiang Lu was silent.

The two people just held the phone and didn't talk to each other. Without knowing how long it took, Jiang Lu seemed to sobb softly, "It's fine to Lingling, and it's fine to Lingling..."

Ding Xiaowei couldn't help but said: "Are you okay, just sleep if you are too tired."

"It's okay, I'm better... Xiaowei, you don't have to come here anymore, I'm fine."

"You, are you really all right?"

"It's really okay. He came to me today, I know you can't understand it, but in my whole life, I can only count on him... You..." Jiang Lu's voice trembled, "You guys have a good time. Lingling, I am free to visit you."

"Row......"

After hanging up the phone, Ding Xiaowei felt so fucking sour. Good day, but if he had to toss himself like that, he really didn't know whether to pity her or hate her.

After get off work, Ding Xiaowei went to his new house, took the deposit and rent, took the keys, and booked the time to move with the owner.

The first is that this place has more rooms and the environment is better, and the second is that it is close to the research institute where Lingling will receive treatment. When his money comes, he will spend a little more time to buy a good house and rent it now.

When he got home, Zhou Jinxing had brought the children back, and the food was almost ready.

Ding Xiaowei said to him, "I found a new house and moved over this week."

"Oh? How is the house?"

"Not bad, three rooms, quite big, with all kinds of furniture."

Zhou Jinxing glanced at him, "Why don't you tell me."