Chapter 44

After leaving the aunt, Zhou Jinxing turned around and saw Ding Xiaowei with his hands in his pockets, staring at him with a bad expression on his face.

Zhou Jinxing's expression relaxed a little, took off his suit jacket, draped it on a chair casually, and then began to pull on his tie, as if he followed the house, "I'm exhausted, I haven't even adjusted the jet lag. Flew back."

Ding Xiaowei gave a thumbs up, "You're really flicking away your cheeks." He called to Lingling, "Girlfriend, come here, let's go home."

Lingling was playing with Yiyi, not willing to go, she looked at Zhou Jinxing eagerly.

Zhou Jinxing said: "Brother Ding, don't rush away, let's talk."

Ding Xiaowei "humbled", "No need to talk, talk to you to make sure to get angry. I don't understand what guardian or stuff you are talking about, so I will tell you, no matter what you want to use me, there is no way. Did you listen well? No way!"

Zhou Jinxing opened his hands and wanted to use body language to let Ding Xiaowei relax his guard, "Ding Ge, in fact, I plan to tell you about this after I come back, so that you can get along well with Yiyi for a few days and increase the relationship. This is definitely one thing. A thing that benefits you without harm."

If it weren't for the two children, Ding Xiaowei actually wanted to put his middle finger up just now, plus a sentence "Bah." Due to his father's image, Ding Xiaowei could only express his disdain with his eyes.

Zhou Jinxing sighed, "Ge Ding, let's go out and talk."

Zhou Jinxing asked someone to open another room next to him. Without the children present, Ding Xiaowei felt that his mouth was much smoother, and pointed at Zhou Jinxing and cursed: "You are so wicked and smokey, what do you think of Yeah! Who the hell wants to help your Zhou family look after the children."

Zhou Jinxing said calmly: "Brother Ding, can you listen to me first."

Ding Xiaowei glared at him, took a cigarette from his pocket and lit it, "Say."

"I once told you that Yiyi doesn't have a mother, doesn't it."

"Ok."

"You know, my elder brother, the eldest grandson of the Zhou family, passed away unexpectedly a few years ago, right?"

Ding Xiaowei let out an "um", then tasted the meaning of his words, raised his eyebrows and looked at him, "What do you mean..."

Zhou Jinxing nodded, "Yes, they both died in the same car accident. They were on vacation in Malta. If it weren't for a car accident, no one would know where they were."

Ding Xiaowei "fucking" silently in his heart, this fucking incest, that kid should be Zhou Tai'an's wife.

"You know, Yiyi's mother is the continuation of my grandfather, and my eldest brother was already engaged at the time. In short, this was a great scandal for the Zhou family, and even the identity of Yiyi made the whole family suspicious." Zhou Jinxing smiled. , "Is it ironic, should Yi Yi be my grandfather's son or great-grandson?"

Ding Xiaowei followed and shook his head, "Your home is really messy."

"Yeah, no one will ask for proof of whose son Yi Yi is. No one knows whether my grandfather did the test. Anyway, the news from the media has been completely blocked, and everyone in the family is suspicious of Yi Yi's identity. , But they all pretend not to know. It was not long after Yiyi was born at that time, she was destined to have no place in this family."

Ding Xiaowei felt a little uncomfortable. He glanced at Zhou Jinxing inadvertently and found that his face seemed to be covered with a gloomy mood. I don't know if it was because he and Yi Yi had similar experiences, he felt that at least Zhou Jinxing's sympathy for Yi Yi was true.

Zhou Jinxing smiled sarcastically, "Although my grandfather doesn't even want to see him, he is his son after all in name. The equity that every son has, Yi Yi must have. This is not a small amount. Everyone has one copy, and it can't bring much wind, but if anyone can win the Yi Yi share, Zhou's family will have the dominant power."

Ding Xiaowei snorted from his nose, "You people, all day long thinking about intrigue, fighting for this and the other, living is not tired. If you have money, live a little bit faster, drink wine, bubble chick, more Comfortable, you have to live like this, you are really dissatisfied."

Zhou Jinxing looked at Ding Xiaowei intently, "Ge Ding, you are right, we can never be content, because there is always someone behind you who wants to trip you down. If you don't want to be tripped, you have to..."

You have to let others fall so badly that they can't get up.

Ding Xiaowei felt that Zhou Jinxing was also very pitiful. There was no money and the troubles of no money. Like him, he planned to save money and even change his mobile phone to consider the issue of his daughter going to college more than ten years later. But rich and rich also have troubles, like Zhou Jinxing, who is always worried and tired.

But after thinking about it, he was still willing to be rich and rich in death, but he was definitely not going to harm others, so he saved the money so that he and his family could live a comfortable life every day.

Zhou Jin walked up to him, looked deep into Ding Xiaowei's eyes, and whispered softly: "Ding Ge, you heard it just now. Finding Yiyi a temporary guardian from Zhou's family is the best plan everyone can come up with. Ye Yi has a very bad life in Zhou's family, just like when I was a child, it seems that I lack everything, but in fact I lack everything, whether he is my uncle or my nephew, I hope he will not talk to me Growing up, I hope he can follow you and have a normal family environment."

To be honest, Ding Xiaowei would not agree to Zhou Jinxing's behavior. But when he came up, he exaggerated the child's tragic life experience, and then immediately incarnate the same experience as the child, so he couldn't bear to come over and persuade him with such a sincere tone to "give him a child who doesn't care for his mother." Home", this is a conscientious person, can't bear it.

Ding Xiaowei really softened his heart for a while, especially when he thought that he also had children. Although his children have no mothers, they still have themselves. What does the poor family have this week, just a dog.

Zhou Jinxing pushed forward layer by layer, "Ding Ge, I actually thought of you a long time ago. You are the most humane among the people I know. I believe that if Yi Yi follows you, she will grow up like an ordinary child."

Ding Xiaowei said to him quite embarrassed, "Stop, don't praise me, I tell you, I don't eat this set. This... can you just say a few words about raising a child and I will agree? Mindful."

Zhou Jinxing took another step closer to him and almost stuck to him. He whispered softly: "Ge Ding, I didn't want you to agree immediately, but I hope you can consider it seriously. Yi Yi is a very well-behaved child and won't mess around. It won't cause trouble for you, his lawyer will be responsible for paying part of his interest income to you as support, two million a year, increasing with age, if you feel less..."

"I'm telling you it's not a matter of money at all... Two by two, how many two, how much two hundred? What a year? What did you just say? Say it again?" Ding Xiaowei's eyes widened, his eyes shining brightly. He was so dizzy that he didn't even feel Zhou Jinxing put his hand on his waist.

Zhou Jinxing showed a charming smile and said in his ear: "Two million, if you think it is less, I can personally pay you an extra salary."

Ding Xiaowei blinked, suddenly wondering what to do.