Chapter 40

Ding Xiaowei listened to Rong Hua hiding in the bedroom and making a call for a day, borrowing money from relatives in his hometown.

Lingling was picked up by Zhou Jinxing again.

In fact, in his own heart, he quite hoped that Lingling would not be at home now. The house is now smoggy, and adults don't have time to give her enough care. If she can be happy anywhere in Zhou Jinxing, Ding Xiaowei can also feel at ease.

After Rong Hua finished the call, his eyes came out red, and he sat across from him with the corner of his clothes in his hand.

Ding Xiaowei also sat up straight. He knew that Rong Hua must have something to say, and he could guess what she was going to say.

"Xiaowei..." Rong Hua gave him a sad look.

Ding Xiaowei pinched the cigarette out, "How about it, how much can I make up?"

Rong Hua sniffed, "Probably, 200,000 yuan."

It's half way...

Ding Xiaowei didn't look up, and said dullly: "I'll give you one hundred thousand, other things, do you think of a way?"

Rong Hua's nose was sour, "Xiao Wei..."

One hundred thousand people, like Ding Xiaowei, had to save for nearly three years without eating or drinking. The husband of the second marriage, because he was not his own child, was willing to spend so much money without saying anything, and he didn't even say that it was borrowing. This has moved Rong Hua.

But this is not enough.

If it hadn't been for this purpose, Rong Hua would really have no face to ask Ding Xiaowei to throw hard-earned money out for his unsuspecting son. But that was his son after all, and she couldn't just watch his future ruined just by selling iron.

Rong Hua trembled: "Xiaowei, I know I shouldn't have to make an inch of it, but I really can't help it... You, you can lend me more than one hundred thousand. I, I will definitely pay you back in the future!"

Ding Xiaowei's heart trembled. He raised his head and glanced at his wife who had been sleeping with Chuáng for more than half a year, and suddenly felt distressed by her red eyes and fragile expression.

Such a kind and peaceful woman, he hoped that he could help her solve all the troubles, so that she could take a small salary with peace of mind, and the most brainstorming thing every day is what to eat at night.

It's a pity that Ding Xiaowei didn't have that ability. Let him throw out two hundred thousand at once, and his thirty years will be a waste of life. He really can't do it.

He lowered his eyes and listened to his empty voice, "Rong Hua...I want to help you too, really...but...I can't make more, you, you can think of a way."

Rong Hua's face was pale, and he lowered his head.

The two fell into a terrible silence for a while.

Ding Xiaowei dared not look at her, so he looked at the floor stiffly.

Finally, Rong Hua spoke, and she said softly: "Xiaowei, no matter what, I have to thank you."

Ding Xiaowei felt so tight that he couldn't say a word.

Rong Hua never mentioned this topic again. She was still thinking of ways to collect money, but she would never forget to cook for her husband and son.

Ding Xiaowei has become more and more addicted to cigarettes recently. He used to smoke only occasionally when he was upset. He didn't want to touch him for two or three days, but now he can get half a pack a day.