Chapter 31

Ding Xiaowei felt awkward when he saw Zhou Jinxing staring at him blankly.

He sandwiched a piece of braised pork and threw the whole piece into his mouth. The taste was as good as ever.

Rong Hua's cooking skills are good, but for him and Lingling who have been in the South for a long time, it is a bit salty. The things Zhou Jinxing makes are always very flavorful, but the taste is not strong, Lingling's appetite greatly increased when he was there.

He actually missed the fat but not greasy, red-orange-orange braised pork taste.

There is nothing wrong with food, so Ding Xiaowei decided to eat a little bit, hoping that Zhou Jinxing would give him face and help Xiao Zhan after he finished the meal.

When Zhou Jinxing saw Ding Xiaowei eating, his stiff shoulders slowly relaxed. As he had done countless times before, he always reminded Ding Xiaowei who was eating too fast when eating, "Eat slowly, why don't you eat? It's not easy to digest."

Ding Xiaowei was slightly startled by the familiar words.

Zhou Jinxing is such a person. When he gets along with people, he always gives people a feeling of being cared by him. He can take care of every aspect of other people's thoughts. Through a sentence or two, a gesture, people feel good and even grateful.

He buys people's hearts almost without too high a cost, and can make people willing to use it for him. Of course, if you have enough, you will lose it.

Ding Xiaowei once gave him a lot of excuses for leaving him without saying goodbye and later ignoring him, trying to make himself feel better.

But in fact, it was useless. He knew very well that Zhou Jinxing was not unspeakable, nor was he helpless. He just feels that his use value is gone, so he pats his butt and leaves. He doesn't even need to explain to himself because it is unnecessary.

Ding Xiaowei actually admired him. People who are not ruthless enough can't make big things. People like him who struggle with this little love all the time, it's no wonder that he can only check in monthly to get his salary. He decided to study like Zhou Jinxing and act like a real man, not like him. Like a resentful woman, show him a joke for nothing.

Ding Xiaowei ate while asking very calmly, "Hey, you said you are so rich, why do you still have a fake ring on you."

Zhou Jinxing touched the empty finger and smiled faintly, "There is a small thing in the ring, which has many functions, one of which is a tracker. My assistant can find me immediately after I disappeared, and it depends on that... the army Fang technology is more valuable than real gems."

Ding Xiaowei frowned and said, "Since it's so incredible, then give me something."

"I want you to help me deal with it. My people can find me. I'm worried that others can find me through it... I didn't expect you to get it back again." Zhou Jinxing looked at him with a gentle smile." Ding, although you are not young, you are often innocent. In fact, you can get some money back as much as you sell. It's better than I throw it away."

Ding Xiaowei "fucked", "You fucking said it earlier, you said I would sell it for 1,500. You are really unscrupulous. I only get a small salary a month. You eat and drink for nothing. It's quite reasonable enough to even give me something fake."

Zhou Jinxing pursed his lips, "Ding Ge, I'm sorry, that period of time really caused you a lot of trouble."

Ding Xiaowei curled his lips, "It's okay, Boss Zhou is so generous, and he flicks a blank check. I don't think I'm at a disadvantage, I still think I've made a profit." He sarcastically said, "If you cut your arm again later If you have a leg, you can come to me as well, and it will be enough to pay the benefits afterwards. Hey? Who gets up and who you call that bear-like?"