Chapter 38

Are you serious?

In this situation, what is the difference between asking such words and asking directly "Do you love me"?

Ding Xiaowei felt annoyed and turned into anger. He slapped his hands indiscriminately, and finally pulled a wire.

He guessed that it should be a telephone line or something. Sure enough, when he pulled along the line, the phone fell to his hand. He grabbed the phone and slammed it directly on Zhou Jinxing's head.

Zhou Jinxing snorted, and the strength in his hand finally loosened.

Ding Xiaowei hurriedly pushed him away, and climbed up from the ground awkwardly.

He rushed into the bathroom first, looking for a bath towel or something.

But it’s also really weird. Such a high-class hotel doesn’t even have a large bath towel. Just a few towel boards are placed right on the shelf. He wonders if this grandson Zhou Jinxing did it on purpose. Going out with such a towel with half of your ass exposed, you have to commit a crime of obstructing weathering.

But he really couldn't stay in this room. Where did Zhou Jinxing get on his head? He might just give it to him when he fell asleep. He asked someone to reason.

Ding Xiaowei had no choice but to go back to the bedroom again and really wrapped the quilt around him.

Shame is ashamed, who the fuck knows who.

Zhou Jinxing was sitting by the wall with his head in his hands. The light from the bathroom made the whole room extremely dim. Ding Xiaowei was staring at Zhou Jinxing's dark eyes and felt uncomfortable.

Zhou Jinxing's thoughts were too deep, and Ding Xiaowei always felt like he was calculating.

He carefully leaned against the wall to move towards the door, guarding Zhou Jinxing to pounce at any time.

His butt of a rough man can make such a handsome and elegant young man rush to it, which is really a big story in the world.

To paraphrase a joke he had seen before, "If this didn't happen to me, it would be damn funny."

Just when Ding Xiaowei was about to retreat to the door, Zhou Jinxing said a word, his voice trembling slightly, "Ding Ge, I take it seriously."

Ding Xiaowei felt his nose sore, he yanked the door open and rushed out with the quilt rolled up.

Fortunately, no one was encountered when I got off the elevator, but when I walked out of the elevator to the bath, there were many people watching him along the way.

Ding Xiaowei walked over quickly, pretending to be nonchalant, and finally took out his clothes from the cabinet, tidy up, and hurried away.

It was past three in the middle of the night when I got home.

Although he was already very light on his hands and feet, he still woke Rong Hua up after entering the room.

Rong Hua turned on the dimly chuáng headlight and muttered, "Your boss said you are not coming back, why are you back again?"

There is still someone waiting for him when he returns home in the middle of the night. Even though Ding Xiaowei has no so-called love for this woman, there is warmth and gratitude in his heart.

"Can't sleep there, I still want to go home."

Rong Hua smiled and opened the quilt, "Come on, come on, how cold it is."

Ding Xiaowei took off his clothes and climbed onto the chuáng, wrapped in a warm blanket by Rong Hua, he gently hugged Rong Hua.

Love or not, and whether you can stay together, how much can there be? How many stamina in the world can really be related to love?