Chapter 42

Ding Xiaowei responded when he saw him and didn't like to pay attention to him. He stretched out his hand when he saw him, "Give me the child."

Zhou Zongxian "snorted" from his nose, "Who are you?"

Ding Xiaowei said: "I am not one of him, but Zhou Jinxing entrusted him to me for a few days, at least now I am his temporary guardian."

Zhou Zongxian laughed haha, "Temporary guardian? Hahahaha, it's really interesting, do you know how many people have sharpened their heads to fight to be his temporary guardian, you are very happy to pick it up cheaply."

Ding Xiaowei looked at him stupidly, "I can't handle the messy things in your family. What do you want to do now? Isn't Ming Qiang?"

Zhou Zongxian raised his eyebrows, "What if?"

"If you want to, you will pass the one person, one dog level here. I suggest you drive and knock us down on the ground, so that I can still count as a work injury. I was forced to lose the child because of helplessness. Zhou Jinxing I can't rely on me when I come back."

Zhou Zongxian smiled sarcastically, "...I really can't figure out what that little silly is after you..."

Ding Xiaowei intuitively refers to Zhan Jiyu, but he doesn't want to ask.

Zhou Zongxian coldly snorted: "Don't worry, I won't openly rob people. You probably don't know. My dad was driven to Canada to open up overseas markets. I was kicked back to school by my second brother. Now, I study hard every day and make progress every day, and other things are beyond my turn.

He squeezed his little uncle's arm, "Yiyi, where are you going, are you waiting for the bus here?"

Yiyi pointed at the dog and said, "Give Xiaobai a bath."

"Oh, shall I take you there?"

Uncle thought for a while, nodded, "I want to eat KFC."

Zhou Zongxian laughed loudly, "No problem." After he turned around, he jammed my uncle in the car.

As soon as Lingling heard that there was a KFC, she didn't need to remind her, and got into the car. The dog became more obedient and ran directly to its little owner.

Within a few seconds before and after, Ding Xiaowei stupefied outside the car, staring at Zhou Zongxian.

Zhou Zongxian raised his eyebrows, "Can't come up?"

Ding Xiaowei shouted: "Lingling, come down to me!"

The little girl shrank her neck and looked at her father with pleading watery eyes.

Zhou Zongxian also got into the car, and Liang Liang said, "I can't fall in love." He started the car.

Ding Xiaowei hurriedly opened the car door and sat in, propped up the car door with his arm, "I don't need you to mix up here." He turned around and rushed to the two children in the back seat and said, "Get out of the car, I will take you to eat Ken... "Ding Xiaowei only felt his body sway when he didn't speak.

Ding Xiaowei turned his head and glared at Zhou Zongxian in disbelief, this grandson actually just drove like this.

The little beast smiled with his white teeth, "Keep it on, keep it cool."

The car immediately drove onto the carriageway. Ding Xiaowei was so frightened that he hurriedly closed the door and cursed, "Are you fucking sick?"

He figured it out. No one in the family was normal this week.

Zhou Zongxian turned a deaf ear to his ears, pressed his phone while driving, and then put the headphones in his ears.

Ding Xiaowei intuitively felt that he was calling Zhou Jinxing.