Chapter 56

After hanging up the phone, Mr. Xiao squinted his eyes and gave Ding Xiaowei a cold look. Ding Xiaowei gave him a flattering smirk, "Mr. Xiao, you are not tired to stand, come, sit for a while, why the two have not met for a few days, just have a chat."

Manager Xiao also seemed to smile, "I really don't have this time, Master Xiao Ding, please rest well, who knows if this is your last good night."

Ding Xiaowei was shocked, "Don't be kidding Mr. Xiao."

Mr. Xiao shook his head and sighed, "In fact, I don't want to embarrass you. It's all... Hey, let's not say, I have to call Zhou Jinxing at night, and you will say a few more words and pretend to be pitiful. Okay, you and your child don't have to suffer anymore, get it."

"Understand." Ding Xiaowei nodded as if pounding garlic, and subconsciously hugged the child in his arms.

Mr. Xiao said to the people next to him, "Get them something to eat." After that, he went out.

Yi Yi looked at him with tears.

Ding Xiaowei coaxed him, "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, Zhou Jinxing will definitely come to save us."

The child rubbed his eyes, lowered his head and said nothing.

Ding Xiaowei patted his pale little face lightly, leaning against the cold floor wall, and staring at the door blankly.

The time spent in this basement was very long and difficult. Ding Xiaowei didn't know what would be waiting for him and Yi Yi.

He once wanted to talk to Mr. Xiao and let him at least put such a small child back. He really felt that Zhou's family didn't take Yi Yi seriously, and it was useless to keep him, so let it go. But he felt that Mr. Xiao was a bit devilish, and his eyes were not right, so he definitely couldn't believe it.

When it was time for dinner, someone brought food, and neither of them had any appetites, but Ding Xiaowei still ate some with the child.

One day passed, and at night, no one came over, and they fell asleep groggy.

Early the next morning, I was awakened by the sound of footsteps and voices.

Before Ding Xiaowei opened his eyes completely, he was pulled up from the ground roughly, "Go."

Ding Xiaowei broke away from that hand subconsciously, "gān what? Where to go?"

"Don't talk nonsense, go quickly."

Ding Xiaowei held Yiyi tightly and was dragged out of the basement by them, and then squeezed into a car.

Only then did Ding Xiaowei see that this is a residential area waiting to be demolished, surrounded by old-fashioned buildings of six or seven stories, and now it looks almost unoccupied, especially empty. In this place, even if he cried and howled for help, no one might be able to listen.

As soon as the three parked cars started up, they slammed the brakes and slammed Ding Xiaowei's body severely, with the tip of his nose almost touching the back of the chair.

He looked up and saw that with their car as the center, seven or eight cars sprang from the three surrounding entrances and exits, and they surrounded them in the blink of an eye.

Ding Xiaowei held Yiyi nervously, and subconsciously retracted to the car door.

Mr. Xiao, who was sitting in the car next to him, got out of the car with a nervous expression. The kidnappers he hired all got out of the car.

The several cars that emerged also opened their doors, and the people in the cars got off.

Ding Xiaowei saw Zhou Jinxing at a glance. Next to him was a man in his fifties who looked a bit similar to Zhou Jinxing.