Chapter 28

Ding Xiaowei found time to have a good chat with Lingling, and asked her whether she liked Aunt Ronghua.

Lingling looked at her father quietly with the same eyes as glass beads. It took a long time before she gestured: "Is she a new mother?"

Ding Xiaowei was a little embarrassed, and he didn't know what the school was teaching now, how the children understood everything.

He nodded helplessly, "Is it."

"Does Dad like Aunt Ronghua?"

Ding Xiaowei was stunned, then nodded again.

"She is not as beautiful as her mother, nor is she as beautiful as Uncle Zhou, nor is she as beautiful as Xiaoyu's brother. Mother still smells good. But if Dad likes it, Lingling likes it too."

Ding Xiaowei was a little moved. He touched her head and said, "Dad hopes someone can take good care of Lingling. If Aunt Ronghua treats Lingling badly, or if my brother bullies you, I must tell my father."

Lingling nodded obediently.

Ding Xiaowei and Rong Hua returned to their hometown with their two children.

Both of them bought a lot of things, most of which were carried by Ding Xiaowei. After getting on the train, Rong Hua looked at him and smiled.

Ding Xiaowei asked her what she was laughing at.

Rong Hua said embarrassedly, "There is a man who is different. Our mothers usually don't dare to bring so many things when they go home."

Ding Xiaowei also smiled, these words can satisfy his man's self-esteem.

After getting along for a long time, he became more and more satisfied with Rong Hua. This is a very attentive woman who also takes care of Lingling, and she is the right person for her wife.

Rong Hua's son took his mother's surname and was called Rong Jia. This kid was not as difficult as Ding Xiaowei imagined. After a few more conversations, he found that the child was a bit stubborn and impetuous and rebellious. In fact, his heart is not bad, and he will give everything that is delicious. Lingling is also very kind to him.

After the four returned home, they were warmly welcomed by the relatives and friends of the Ding family.

Ding Xiaowei hugged his long-lost parents and smiled openly.

This time I came back not only for the Chinese New Year, but also the happy event that Ding Xiaowei and Rong Hua scored twice.

A few days ago, the elderly relatives of the two families met, and they were all quite agreeable. Ding Xiaowei and Rong Hua decided to get the certificate first, and chose to set up a few tables of wine on the first day of the new year. They were double happy.

Before Ding Xiaowei left, he cashed the check Zhou Jinxing gave him, and there was an instantaneous amount of 100,000 yuan in his pocket. He felt a lot more at ease.

Ding Xiaowei discussed with his parents, and gave the Rong family a gift of 50,000 yuan.

Originally, this second marriage didn't need to talk so much, but Ding Xiaowei and his parents thought that they would grow up in the future, so they shouldn't treat others badly.

The Rong family became more and more satisfied with the son-in-law, and kept complimenting others for their good looks and abilities, which made Ding Xiaowei embarrassed.

Ding Xiaowei and Rong Hua took advantage of the people in the Civil Affairs Office to get their marriage certificate before the holiday.

Ding Xiaowei was holding the little red notebook with emotion in his heart. He couldn't help taking a peek at Rong Hua, looking at her ordinary eyebrows and her gentle temperament.