Chapter 34

Ding Xiaowei did not want to continue this topic with him anymore. He always felt that knowing too much about his family would not do him any good, but it was a burden.

He thought of his hapless big nephew, and said, "Oh, that, thank you for what happened to Xiao Zhan last time."

Zhou Jinxing nodded, "You're welcome", then paused, and asked, "Why do you take care of him so much?"

Ding Xiaowei thought for a while, "Xiao Zhan is a very good child, but he is not very sensible. I can help as soon as I can, and I will be a blessing for my daughter."

In fact, Ding Xiaowei didn’t understand why he had to help him. It might be that he was always in trouble because of his young age. He had some sympathy for him, or no one liked him so much for many years. Ding Xiaowei would inevitably also have a special affection for him. It's normal.

Zhou Jinxing glanced at him deeply and smiled: "Don't look at him anymore."

Ding Xiaowei "tsk", "You think everyone is like you, just be a man."

Zhou Jinxing frowned, "What do you mean by this."

"I didn't understand? I didn't understand it before. I only understand the truth now. That is to say, when I picked you back home, you were destined to hook me up. Why, because you have no other choice, it just happened that I grew up. Don't be stunned, you are also lonely and unbearable. It's the same thing if you come and go." Ding Xiaowei has figured it out now, and even things that once made him so uncomfortable can now be ridiculed.

Zhou Jinxing's expression changed, his eyes sinking a little, Ding Xiaowei thought he might be angry.

Sure enough, I saw him put down the things in his hand and looked at him silently, with a stern expression on his face.

Ding Xiaowei was actually quite afraid that he would look at himself this way. He didn't say a word of harshness, but being stared at by those bottomless eyes made people feel pressured.

Ding Xiaowei choked: "What, am I wrong?"

Zhou Jinxing said solemnly: "Brother Ding, you look down on me too much."

Ding Xiaowei stayed away, "It's not a big deal anymore. You don't need to explain anything to me. That's it for the two of us. After dinner today, you can leave. Don't come again. ."

"We are just friends, can't you accept it?"

Ding Xiaowei sarcastically said: "What do you think we can make friends with, I said, I can't afford it."

Zhou Jinxing's expression was stiff, he slowly turned his head, and continued to play with the white dough in his hand, pressing the finely chopped carrots against the little rabbit's eyes.

Neither person spoke again.

Lingling got up early, and when they came together, they looked for her Uncle Zhou all over the room.

Rong Hua came over in the morning and found that breakfast had already been prepared, and he was immediately embarrassed.

The family took a Zhou Jinxing away and ate a peaceful breakfast.

Zhou Jinxing played with Lingling for a while before bidding farewell and promised to see her again next time. Lingling let him go.

After Zhou Jin walked, Ding Xiaowei's heartstring was stretched for a day before he relaxed slightly.

Zhou Jinxing's inexplicable visit made him depressed, and if this happened one or two times in the future, he would not be able to survive this day.