Chapter 23

The man who was surrounded by several bodyguards came in, tall, tall and handsome, with a look somewhat similar to Zhou Jinxing, but not Zhou Jinxing.

Ding Xiaowei thought of this person, who walked next to him at Zhou Jinxing's company that day and called Zhou Jinxing's "Second Brother".

This person is younger than Zhou Jinxing, although his appearance is similar, his temperament is completely different. Zhou Jinxing is obviously more calm and restrained than this young man, courteous and courteous. This person's arrogance and rebelliousness are all written on his face, and he can't hide it.

Ding Xiaowei's heart sank.

The worst situation now is that this "Mr. Zhou" is not the other "Mr. Zhou".

Sure enough, the bodyguard found a complete chair from the room he had smashed and borrowed a piece of, put it in the center of the room, and made a gesture towards the young man, "Mr. Zhou."

The "Mr. Zhou" sat down slowly, lazily looked at Ding Xiaowei from head to toe, and then groaned from his nose.

Ding Xiaowei said evilly: "Who the hell are you, Zhou Jinxing?"

The man said with a faint smile, "Do you want to see him? I want to see him too, especially when you meet again after a long absence."

Ding Xiaowei was baffled by him, "What do you want?"

The man tilted his head and looked at him, "He slept with you."

Ding Xiaowei's face was hot and became angry, "Go to your mother, I'm going to leave if it's okay, my daughter has a fever now, I will take her to the hospital immediately."

"Don't worry, you haven't answered my question yet."

"Fuck you."

The man sneered, "It has a lot to do with me. I was originally a bastard. If I were gay again... things would be so interesting."

Ding Xiaowei said solemnly: "What do you mean."

"I'll tell you directly, you have any evidence in your hand that can prove that he and you were together. Give it to me. I will not only let you go immediately..." The man stretched his hand back and someone immediately passed it After signing a check, he quickly signed it, pinched it with two slender fingers, facing Ding Xiaowei, "Just fill in this as you like."

Ding Xiaowei's Adam's apple was agitated. He looked at the man for a long time before letting out a weird laugh, "The underwear he wore is still in my house, do you want it."

The man's face changed slightly.

Ding Xiaowei smiled sarcastically, "Isn't it easy to use? Isn't there any high-tech now? You can take your underwear to check DNA or something, and notarize it to prove that Zhou Jinxing has worn it. As long as others don't think you are stealing men's underwear. It's OK to be abnormal."

The young man's face sank, and there was a cold light in his eyes.

Ding Xiaowei also said coldly: "I really don't have a picture taken together, not even Yanzhao. I will give you free of charge. After you ask if you are done, you will be released immediately."

The man leaned back in his chair and looked at him coldly and said, "Ding Xiaowei, I am a serious businessman, not a triad. Don't do bad things, it's not good for everyone. Give me what I want, You take the money and leave. Zhou Jinxing is just playing with you, do you need to be so loyal to him."

Ding Xiaowei's facial muscles were a bit twisted, "Fatty, I said I really don't have one. You asked someone to go to my house and look up the sky. Did you find anything?"