Chapter 18

Zhan and Yu don't look at their young age, they are very thoughtful.

He specially borrowed a car from relatives, and bought a cushion for the old lady, and a bunch of fruit snacks, which made the four of them seem to go to chūn for a swim. Lingling ate a jelly as soon as she got in the car. stand up.

Ding Xiaowei drove, Zhan Jiyu sat next to him, and the old lady accompany Lingling to sit behind him.

Ding Xiaowei turned on the music, and then whispered to Zhan Jiyu, "Xiao Zhan, thank you. I have not been in the state these days. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't know how to make her happy when the old lady came."

Zhan Jiyu smiled and said: "Don't be polite to me, you have helped me so much, I don't know how to thank you."

Ding Xiaowei was a little embarrassed. He was so embarrassed by Zhou Jin's actions that he had to ask a child to help him even if his mother came to such things that he should do his best.

Ding Xiaowei sighed, "When my mom is gone, Uncle Ding invites you out for dinner."

Zhan Jiyu smiled, "No, let's eat at home, I'll cook it, your cooking is too bad."

Ding Xiaowei smiled slightly, he didn't even feel like wrangling with Zhan and Yu.

Zhan Jiyu looked at him like this, and sighed, "Uncle Ding, don't do this, I feel uncomfortable looking at you like this."

Ding Xiaowei looked ahead in silence and said after a while: "It will be fine after a while."

There is no hurdle in the world that can't be passed, no matter how painful things are, as long as the time is long enough, there will always be a day when you think of it. Sooner or later, sooner or later, he can forget Zhou Jinxing, just as if he had a dream, wake up from the dream, and have to go on with the day. You still have to consider everything, so let the unreliable Feng Huaxueyue go to hell.

Throughout the day, the old lady and the little girl had a lot of fun, and the old lady couldn't wait to regard Zhan Jiyu as his son. It was so rare. Zhan Jiyu was also very happy, saying that their unit had issued a hot pot restaurant meal coupon and would take them to eat tomorrow.

After returning home in the evening, the old lady pestered Ding Xiaowei and asked Zhan Jiyu how old he was, where he was from, and if he had a partner.

Ding Xiaowei couldn't laugh or cry, "Mom, I'm only eighteen, and what does this have to do with you."

The old lady glared at him disapprovingly, "I used to think that men should start a career first, get married later, and get married later. But now I think men should get married sooner, don't make it like you, twenty I got married only five or six, my wife ran away, and the child is still so young, so much suffering."

"Mom, it's normal to get married in twenty-five and sixty..."

The old lady said to herself, "I didn't let him get married now. Xiao Zhan is a good boy, and he will be honest and troublesome. He looks pretty good. Xiaoli from your second aunt's family also didn't take the exam. Going to college, I want to come here to work. The two are about the same age. You said it's good to look everywhere first?"

Ding Xiaowei's head is big. If the fucking person, she never talks nonsense, if she said it, it is estimated that Xiaoli is really going to come, and she really wants to tie Xiao Zhan, but that child I don't like women.

The old lady replied: "I have asked, Xiao Zhan has no girlfriend. I asked him today if he wants jiāo, he just kept laughing, it must be embarrassing. If this thing can be done, it would be great."

"Mom, don't mess around, Xiao Zhan can't, don't mess around."

The old lady glared, "Why am I messing up? Why am I messing up? You can't find a wife, and you don't want others to look for it."

Ding Xiaowei was stimulated by these words without knowing how.

He felt that he was running around one at a time, and he was already awkward enough. As soon as his mother talked to him, he talked about it. He became a little angry and blurted out: "You are just messing around. I like women."

Ding Xiaowei regretted it when he finished speaking, looking at the surprised expression of the old lady, he wished to swallow what he had just said.

"Xiaowei, what do you mean? What does it mean to dislike women?"

Ding Xiaowei had to bite the bullet and said, "You understand that."

The old lady was stunned, and for a long time, she suddenly lowered her voice, as if she was afraid of being heard, "You mean, he...he is rare for men."

Ding Xiaowei let out an "um" and didn't want to continue this topic. It would be so embarrassing to meet tomorrow.

The old lady seemed to be shocked, her expression was a little weird, she said for a long time: "Why don't you learn well at a young age..."

Ding Xiaowei doesn't like to listen to this, "Mom, don't talk about people like that. It's what age it is now. If you don't understand, you won't understand. Other people's lives will not interfere with others."

The old lady nodded, "You are right. Oh, then he is so good to you, it can't be...then you."

Ding Xiaowei was helpless, "What are you thinking about? I am so much older than him."

The old lady was relieved, "Yes, and you are not that passerby."

Ding Xiaowei was a little guilty. If his mother knew that they were sitting on this chuáng, his son had been lingering with a man every night, his mother would have to kill him.

Although the old lady looked nothing unusual at the time, when I saw Zhan Jiyu the next day, she was a little bit unwilling to let go. When Zhan Jiyu was talking to Ding Xiaowei, she kept staring, as if she was afraid that if she missed a glance, her son would have to go the wrong way.

When the four people were eating at the hot pot restaurant, the old lady was sitting in a row with Lingling, but this time she had to sit in a row with Ding Xiaowei.

Ding Xiaowei stabbed her secretly several times, but she stared back at her with blank eyes.

Ding Xiaowei really regretted talking nonsense, and had a lot of thoughts on himself, and now I feel sorry for Xiao Zhan.

Zhan Jiyu didn't feel anything, and was still very enthusiastic about the old lady and Lingling.

The four of them ate so happily that they all slumped in their chairs and could not get up.

Lingling was about to go to the toilet, so the old lady led it.

Zhan Jiyu praised the delicious peppers while watching the TV on the wall.

Ding Xiaowei was absent-minded, returning to each other.

Zhan Jiyu called out suddenly, and his voice changed, "Uncle Ding! Uncle Ding!"

Ding Xiaowei drooped his eyelids, "What's the matter?"

"Look at that, look at that, is that your wife?"

Ding Xiaowei raised his head abruptly and followed his fingers to look at the LCD TV on the wall. There was a familiar figure on the TV. He only caught it in just two seconds and disappeared immediately.

Zhou Jinxing? !