Chapter 25

Ding Xiaowei never thought that he would be under house arrest one day.

Although the treatment of eating and drinking is good, no one wants to be locked in a cage, even if the cage is made of gold.

The doctor came back and forth several times, and Lingling's fever subsided after the second time. Although the child looks very ignorant, but fortunately there is nothing serious about it, as long as he rests for a few days, he can recover.

After two days, Lingling became a little bit jealous. She had lost her curiosity about everything here, and she began to ask her father when she would go home.

Ding Xiaowei also wanted to know when he could go home, but at the moment he could only say "almost soon" in a perfunctory manner.

He didn't know how to pass this day. In case that Zhou Xiaosheng keeps them locked up like this, he still goes to work, Lingling still goes to school, do they have to report the missing person directly?

The anti-theft net outside the window is very strong, it is almost impossible to open it without tools, and Ding Xiaowei dare not make much movement for fear of scaring the child.

He is a big man with hands and feet, but he has nothing to do except wait, which makes him frustrated and angry.

After being locked up for three days, almost half of the rare November holiday has passed.

Lingling couldn't figure out why they had to stay in this room every day. Ding Xiaowei was getting more and more confused. The child came up with so little temperament, crying and making trouble. It was useless even if Ding Xiaowei coaxed him, she just wanted to go home.

This made Ding Xiaowei very upset, but he was reluctant to get angry. He was so anxious that he wanted to hit the wall with his head.

Things finally turned around in the afternoon of the fourth day.

Except for the time to bring them meals, no one would approach this room, but this time it was past lunch time, but Ding Xiaowei heard footsteps coming from the corridor.

Ding Xiaowei's nerves collapsed, and his intuition was that Zhou's little beast was here again.

But the moment the door opened, he looked at people, and only felt that he was hit hard in the chest, and he couldn't breathe.

He never expected that Zhou Jinxing would appear.

The moment the two people looked at each other, countless emotions that could not be described in words flowed in the air, as if time had frozen.

The first thought that came to Ding Xiaowei's mind was that it was fortunate that Lingling was sleeping. If she knew that Uncle Zhou, whom she missed every day, would not recognize her, how sad she would be.

Zhou Jinxing's eyes moved from his face to Lingling who was lying on the chuáng, her brows frowned slightly, as if she wanted to say something, but she didn't speak.

Ding Xiaowei had already jumped up from the Chuáng, and rushed towards him a few steps.

This is not because he is born to like to beat people. It is actually one or two surname Zhou these days, which has detonated all his aggressive genes. Now that he sees Zhou Jinxing, he just wants to do what he has been wanting to do for so long. The thing is to hit him hard on the ground.

The bodyguard behind Zhou Jinxing had already reacted and was about to rush to Zhou Jinxing.

Zhou Jinxing looked calm, and raised his hand slightly.

The bodyguard froze for a moment, but did not move.

Ding Xiaowei, with tall legs and long legs, immediately rushed to Zhou Jinxing, with a ferocious look, raised his arms and punched Zhou Jinxing hard on the face.